Freddy My Love #3 Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just remembering her announcement video of how she never spends money 🙄
Guys, let’s remember that she sits home all week sending loads of emails to these brands on the beg for freebies. I guarantee NONE of these brands are reaching out to her...it’s Freddy on the beg! Also, of course she doesn’t spend any money - look at that insane asylum of a bathroom for proof! Let’s thank our lucky stars that we have better character traits and job skills than Freddy. Imagine begging for an eyebrow freebie. Where’s that eye roll emoji?!? Here it is 🙄🙄🙄. Hopefully the emoji debuts on Tattle soon 😎

Reactions: 16
I hate it so much when influencers are all smug about ‘being gOoD with mOneY’ like yeah, it’s not freaking hard when you earn that much AND get loads of stuff free that others have to pay for? Lots of people would have more to save if they didn’t have to pay for their own clothes, hair, or holidays…can we stop pretending that anything other than cold hard cash isn’t also capital/income because it absolutely is!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m curious to see if she’s going to scab a free sofa from the same place Gabby Lindley has. Gabby scored a free sofa from Snug then gave it away to her brother and his girlfriend when it didn’t fit her aesthetic anymore, had another 3 mismatched sofas in her flat then they still went ahead and sent her another one. I don’t understand who some of these brands decide to work with, they literally seem to have no morals and just work with whoever as a certain amount of views

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I go a place owned by extended family for my brows, still haven’t got them sorted but first thing I did was give her a card and flowers, my one has been flat out since reopening and I don’t look for a discount or anything she’s got bills to pay too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like a peasant who works a full time job on a crap salary and has to pay for everything myself and I’m left with less than £200 a month!!
These so-called influencers really know how to make you feel crappy about your own life and assets. It really upset me back when she used to post those haul week videos 3-4 times a year, and I was a meager student who had to figure out how to pay tuition.
I am now in research, and while I still cannot afford her tons and tons of haul week outfits, it helps me to think about the fact that my biggest asset - my educational qualifications- are far more superior to her vapid, materialistic assets.
So hang in there, and do not let these airheads make you feel any lesser about your hard work and hustle❤

• Heart
I just don’t get where there would be space for the two of them to live together... I worry that already it’s just going to turn into one big wardrobe. Plus I get it’s her flat that she’s paid for so the decor is ultimately up to her, but if I was a guy I’d absolutely hate the ‘very feminine’ decor as it’s referred to.

I think she’ll end up getting another place if they move in together

Reactions: 14
Let’s be clear. Influencers speak another language to the rest of us:

constructive criticism/having a different opinion = trolling/abuse
Being disillusioned with their greed and consumerism = jealousy
Pointing out their lies/hypocrisy = keyboard warriors who have sad little lives

Not one of them has any self awareness or perspective. I don’t know if it’s lack of maturity or the inability to accept that not everyone has to like you or think the same as you. There’s a general arrogance in society today (and perhaps more so amongst the younger generation although I accept not everyone is this way!) whereby they think they have a right never to be offended, never have their feelings hurt or never have someone disagree with or challenge them. What an insular and self absorbed way to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t get the mixture of metals in the kitchen. Would have looked so much better keeping it all chrome/pewter etc but it’s her flat so each to their own I guess. I think I’d have more sympathy for her if she acknowledged that she may make mistakes as it’s her first time decorating her own house as we all do, but no, everything is ‘perfect’ and ‘magical’ even when it isn’t.

Reactions: 17
I thought we dislike her kitchen light 😂
That is the ugliest light in history. It looks like the light that’s used in surgery. The last scary thing you see before the anesthesia sets in. Freddy’s design choices 🤭🙈🤢

Is JJ moving in with her?
I’m willing to bet he does. And, right away. Freddy strikes me as the type who’s all mouth behind her keyboard; but, will tit her Zimmerman short’s diaper at the sound of loud wind outside her window! Plus, JJ is girly enough and such a wussy that Freddy’s crappy designs will be fine with him. Then, guys, JJ will be like all her “friends” who have boyfriends, fiancés, or husbands freeloading off of them 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That is the ugliest light in history. It looks like the light that’s used in surgery. The last scary thing you see before the anesthesia sets in. Freddy’s design choices 🤭🙈🤢

I’m willing to bet he does. And, right away. Freddy strikes me as the type who’s all mouth behind her keyboard; but, will tit her Zimmerman short’s diaper at the sound of loud wind outside her window! Plus, JJ is girly enough and such a wussy that Freddy’s crappy designs will be fine with him. Then, guys, JJ will be like all her “friends” who have boyfriends, fiancés, or husbands freeloading off of them 🥴
Also it looks like JJ isn’t getting much work now with Covid I bet he would only be delighted to be away from home rent free

Reactions: 9
Would Freddie let him move in without paying half though?
I really doubt it.
Also these two as such an odd pair, i can't take them seriously as normal functionning adults even though they are adults, I can't picture Freddy cleaning and cooking and can't picture him doing it as well. They need to move to Disneyland where they belong

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really doubt it.
Also these two as such an odd pair, i can't take them seriously as normal functionning adults even though they are adults, I can't picture Freddy cleaning and cooking and can't picture him doing it as well. They need to move to Disneyland where they belong
Update...just got off the phone with the Disneyland staff and they’ve said duck NO, Disneyland does not want them. Decided to call Hell and there’s room for them there. In fact, Hell’s host is waiting for them with open, fiery arms 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Freddy is the type of person who has been handed everything she wanted in life on a silver platter, first by her parents and now by all these companies. It's pretty obvious the way she behaves that she feels as if she's a Disney princess and everything has to go perfectly for her AND she has to brag about all the good things she gets in her life. Obviously life is not a Disney movie and when things don't go her way we see her ugly temper tantrums.

She feels entitled on getting all these beauty treatments. It doesn't take much to see that the reason why she found lockdown so hard was because she was deprived of these free treats. Honestly I do understand how it might be frustrating to see that when she's clearly an ungrateful and lazy brat but I wouldn't for one second want to be her. She's obviously a very ignorant person, since she never wanted to work hard at getting any academic achievements or develop any skills. She could have done so much with her career as a content creator - research on fashion history, trends, fabrics, etc or used her platform to educate countless viewers including many young teens but instead she's just a self absorbed, vapid and vain person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Freddy is the type of person who has been handed everything she wanted in life on a silver platter, first by her parents and now by all these companies. It's pretty obvious the way she behaves that she feels as if she's a Disney princess and everything has to go perfectly for her AND she has to brag about all the good things she gets in her life. Obviously life is not a Disney movie and when things don't go her way we see her ugly temper tantrums.

She feels entitled on getting all these beauty treatments. It doesn't take much to see that the reason why she found lockdown so hard was because she was deprived of these free treats. Honestly I do understand how it might be frustrating to see that when she's clearly an ungrateful and lazy brat but I wouldn't for one second want to be her. She's obviously a very ignorant person, since she never wanted to work hard at getting any academic achievements or develop any skills. She could have done so much with her career as a content creator - research on fashion history, trends, fabrics, etc or used her platform to educate countless viewers including many young teens but instead she's just a self absorbed, vapid and vain person.
no academic achievements? But she has always been “very clever” (hair flip) 😂
But yes I agree with you 100%
that’s why she’s so bitchy when other girls posts videos with similar clothes, Freddy has very few choices when it comes to earning decent money, once her YouTube career is over she’s ruined financially

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll admit to not being academic and university is not for everyone but I have been doing my qualifications over the last five years between major ones and niche ones to enhance my skill set. I am in my mid thirties and while I probably will never be a high earner I believe you should be sharpening your skills on an annual basis at minimum whether it’s a 2 hour webinar call or a full on qualification.
I am now qualified in two fields, one of which requires at least 6 hours training a year to keep my license.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ll admit to not being academic and university is not for everyone but I have been doing my qualifications over the last five years between major ones and niche ones to enhance my skill set. I am in my mid thirties and while I probably will never be a high earner I believe you should be sharpening your skills on an annual basis at minimum whether it’s a 2 hour webinar call or a full on qualification.
I am now qualified in two fields, one of which requires at least 6 hours training a year to keep my license.
That’s the problem, she doesn’t bother to educate herself in her field of pink and Disney fantasies. She can buy a book about about fashion or research specific materials. Where they are from, how they are made, etc.
literally, her sentences are- “feels expensive”, “ looks expensive” , “feels cheap” , or “looks cheap”.

Question is: why does it feel that way? What materials were used? What to look for?

She calls herself a “dictator of fashion” but she doesn’t even know tit or materials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.