FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a pure scam, I joined paid for speedy plan, the plan didn't even change, his PA and him are so rude and the messages he sends are absolutely horrific. Tbh I'm in a good place now, but if he sent those to me a few months ago they really mightve been thr icing on the cake. Nothing is personalised. No exercise plan except like a stupid core workout with the welcome pack. He's obviously a psychopath haha and don't understand why he's only got ex fatty women working for him.

Absolutely a waste of money for 350 pounds I got literally 2 different basic meal plans which were the same every day. It changed the 2nd week then the 3rd week was the same as the second, couldnt even be bothered to send a new one lol.

Obviously it's my fault for joining but really ffs he's just Abusive pos

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's a pure scam, I joined paid for speedy plan, the plan didn't even change, his PA and him are so rude and the messages he sends are absolutely horrific. Tbh I'm in a good place now, but if he sent those to me a few months ago they really mightve been thr icing on the cake. Nothing is personalised. No exercise plan except like a stupid core workout with the welcome pack. He's obviously a psychopath haha and don't understand why he's only got ex fatty women working for him.

Absolutely a waste of money for 350 pounds I got literally 2 different basic meal plans which were the same every day. It changed the 2nd week then the 3rd week was the same as the second, couldnt even be bothered to send a new one lol.

Obviously it's my fault for joining but really ffs he's just Abusive pos
Was it just really low calorie? I always say I’d never join then I see his before and afters and think how is this even possible in that time frame!

Was it just really low calorie? I always say I’d never join then I see his before and afters and think how is this even possible in that time frame!
No nOt really lol. It was 1.6k cals and then I was just supposed to decide my own exercise.

Reactions: 1
Can you share any of the messages from him or his PA? Just curious and nosy haha. And can you tell us more about the diet? I’m shocked it’s 1.6k cals I really thought he had people on more like 800

Reactions: 4
His gf has posted he's bought his "seventh car of the year" today. He's vile.

Feel sorry for all the people he's duped into wasting £££ on his "plan"
Fcksake Lmao god job he sends abusive messages and only gives 2 weeks of plans for 4 weeks and no personal content or exercise glad he's for 7 cars tho xxx

Reactions: 2
SURELY he’s not making enough from diet plans to buy seven cars lmfao. They’re well off but not THAT loaded??!! Something ain’t right

I wouldn’t share a meal plan/exercise plan for free that I had paid for tbh
I'm more interested in the concept behind it than the detailed plan. Someone on this thread said it's a 1600 a day calorie budget but there must be more to it given some of the extreme "transformations" he posts.

Also wanna see how horribly he speaks to his paying clients if his vile stories are anything to go by

Reactions: 3
I'm more interested in the concept behind it than the detailed plan. Someone on this thread said it's a 1600 a day calorie budget but there must be more to it given some of the extreme "transformations" he posts.

Also wanna see how horribly he speaks to his paying clients if his vile stories are anything to go by
A friend of a friend recently did it and it is 1600 cals a day but also three workouts a day too!!! the meal plans are pretty basic, think it’s egg for brek, chicken for dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah he is very well known for his big calorie deficit plans. Think twice a day workouts are standard expectations for him. Hence the quick results. People are just burning a lot more than they consume 🫠

He is a proper tit been on a diet with him and he is a nasty fucker, talks to you like dirt and so do his little woking women minions.. all women to doesn;t employ 1 man as they'd probably smack him!!
And his misses is an absolute BEG! crying on insta with her massive over filled head saying she has only had a little filler here and there she looks a right mess, both so arrogant to, I know her ex-employer very well and the stuff he told me about the pair of them will shock you!! and she puts up pics about her weight loss I have known of her for nearly 5 years and seen her to may I add, and she was never that big, that was like 10 years agom must have been, so to say look at what I achieved in 5 months is total bollocks!! his plans he has you eating around 800 colories and if you don;t lose 1lb he has a massive go at you and says I cannot work with you your a liar! I think the only people that say he is great are the odd balls insta has were they like you no matter what you do! but her... jesus she needs to stop being so fake get her 'The Mask' teeth pulled out of her head and then deflate it with some filler disolve !!!

they met on tinder and he is 10+ years older than her, he tells her exactly what to do the girl use to have breakdowns in work about the stuff he'd say to her an she ended up marrying the idiot!
I think I know who her ex employer is who your on about