FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few friends have done this, was around £150-300 - varies on how long you want to do it for, and you can pay extra for a quick start rather than waiting months. It’s a generic plan, 800-1100 cals, he doesn’t even really change it through the weeks so you could spend 5 weeks on the same diet with hardly a word from him. I’m not really sure why anyone else says is still buying into his crap!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I paid £270 for this. Explained due to my partner being in the armed forces i would struggle to do 15000 steps plus two work outs a day between with my little girl and work. When I’d only lost 6lb in two weeks he increased me to 18000 😂😂
IMG_1393.png
IMG_1392.png
IMG_1391.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I paid £270 for this. Explained due to my partner being in the armed forces i would struggle to do 15000 steps plus two work outs a day between with my little girl and work. When I’d only lost 6lb in two weeks he increased me to 18000 😂😂View attachment 2208468View attachment 2208469View attachment 2208471
Mine was like this as well. I paid similar for 4 week plan got 2 weeks and no exercise routine and 1.6k cals. Thought I was paying for 800 cals and exercise routine lol. I lost weight cos I've got an ed LOL but couldn't eat that many cals as the plan suggests and lose that crazy weight unless I was also burning 1k in exercise

Reactions: 2
Awks that his rude PA bella and his wife are fluctuating with their weight so much lol, obviously not a great selling point...

Reactions: 3
It’s basic science, ur gonna lose a tit load of weight if u eat 800 cal a day, don’t need to pay this head £200 to tell you that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I literally was on my arse and could barely do any exercise. I was newly on medication for a health condition so that could have been why

Reactions: 2
Alongside many other things, I find FD’s mansplaining of the menopause to be really offensive. He belittes the opinions of medical professionals and women’s own lived experiences. Yet somehow we’re expected to lap up the nonsense he spouts, pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo coming from a man with zero lived experience, zero expertise, qualifications or understanding of women’s health. His narcissism and misogyny is off the scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If his plan is so successful, why is he such a chubs? Does he just like controlling people whilst stuffing his face? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to body shame but she went from looking young to looking 80+ just to lose some weight around her tummy? Couldn’t he advise her on a proper plan instead of telling her to basically starve

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to body shame but she went from looking young to looking 80+ just to lose some weight around her tummy? Couldn’t he advise her on a proper plan instead of telling her to basically starve
Yikes that’s….a marked difference 😬

Reactions: 1