FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has his girlfriend got a thread ? I can't believe how much she filters pictures🙄 she's had boob job and 360 lipo she looks totally different now. I can't believe she quite her job to be a influencer 🤣🤣🤣 if she didn't have sugar daddy she'd be nowhere. Let's not forget the cat poor wee guy has no life it needs to be put down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have trouble understanding his posts? I question my English skills whenever reading them 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t care for his attitude, I couldn’t imagine living with him.

That just seems so much in such a short time. I was thinking about contacting him as I’ve let myself go over lockdown 🙃 His results are so fast I wanted to see if anyone recommend him but, I’m just going to do a calorie deficit and work out more.

My friend messaged him once and he replied, you’re already gorgeous, you don’t need my help 🤦‍♀️
There has been many incidents of him being, uh… somewhat unprofessional with girls like this. And men too, apparently… if you Google him there’s whole pages dedicated to him and his bullshit. Also let’s remember he only shows the drastic before and after clients on his grid. I know of many clients who were very disappointed with his plan for multiple reasons

There has been many incidents of him being, uh… somewhat unprofessional with girls like this. And men too, apparently… if you Google him there’s whole pages dedicated to him and his bullshit. Also let’s remember he only shows the drastic before and after clients on his grid. I know of many clients who were very disappointed with his plan for multiple reasons
Yes, he has been inappropriate with a few people I know. We also didn’t believe that his assistant existed as the emails were written with the same grammar and vocabulary errors

Has his girlfriend got a thread ? I can't believe how much she filters pictures🙄 she's had boob job and 360 lipo she looks totally different now. I can't believe she quite her job to be a influencer 🤣🤣🤣 if she didn't have sugar daddy she'd be nowhere. Let's not forget the cat poor wee guy has no life it needs to be put down.
Yes, her thread is its_sophielew

Anyone else find it funny how he preaches about wealth all the time but, has only just bought a house Surely most people buy a house before a luxury car

Reactions: 5
He is an utterly vile piece of tit. Praying on vulnerable, desperate people. I did his plan a couple of years ago. Paid extra for VIP - which is so you don’t have to wait months. As I’d heard people saying 4/6 months. Told him I had an injury which meant I couldn’t run. Was told I’d get a bespoke plan. Actually got a copy & paste diet & exercises. Not bespoke at all. 800 calories a day & 2 hours of exercise is how he gets results. The exact same food every single day for 3 weeks. You check in with him on a set day. Then you wait for him to come back to you to make any adjustments for the next week. He can take 5 days to respond. You’re not allowed to chase or he’ll just blank you. In the end I stopped communicating with him because his method is basically to talk to you like tit & call you a liar if you don’t lose enough weight each week. I wouldn’t have any man talk to me like that or allow anyone to speak to my daughters like that so I just refused to rise to him. He clearly is on some kind of power trip & gets off on talking to people like he scraped them off his shoe. I highly doubt he had any qualifications. Save your money honestly

Reactions: 5
He is an utterly vile piece of tit. Praying on vulnerable, desperate people. I did his plan a couple of years ago. Paid extra for VIP - which is so you don’t have to wait months. As I’d heard people saying 4/6 months. Told him I had an injury which meant I couldn’t run. Was told I’d get a bespoke plan. Actually got a copy & paste diet & exercises. Not bespoke at all. 800 calories a day & 2 hours of exercise is how he gets results. The exact same food every single day for 3 weeks. You check in with him on a set day. Then you wait for him to come back to you to make any adjustments for the next week. He can take 5 days to respond. You’re not allowed to chase or he’ll just blank you. In the end I stopped communicating with him because his method is basically to talk to you like tit & call you a liar if you don’t lose enough weight each week. I wouldn’t have any man talk to me like that or allow anyone to speak to my daughters like that so I just refused to rise to him. He clearly is on some kind of power trip & gets off on talking to people like he scraped them off his shoe. I highly doubt he had any qualifications. Save your money honestly
When are you supposed to fit this 2 hours of exercise in?! 🤣😩

When I used to follow him, he seemed most "happy" when people were running on two hours of sleep, eating a piece of lettuce and half a tin of tuna, and suffering some kind of drama / sad period in their life and still "getting it done."

Reactions: 3
When I used to follow him, he seemed most "happy" when people were running on two hours of sleep, eating a piece of lettuce and half a tin of tuna, and suffering some kind of drama / sad period in their life and still "getting it done."
Exactly this! He told a girl who’s boyfriend got killed in a car crash that ‘tit happens - do you let that put you off track?!’ If I’d heard this before I signed up I would never have given this vile oaf the time of day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And why was he wearing a black suite with tie on his wedding day? Good god! Looked like he was off to a funeral, not a wedding!