FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why was he wearing a black suite with tie on his wedding day? Good god! Looked like he was off to a funeral, not a wedding!
Got to be the fakest marriage ever. If anyone thinks that she’s really interested in that jug eared, arrogant twit they’re delusional. If the G wagon gets repossessed she’ll be gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to be the fakest marriage ever. If anyone thinks that she’s really interested in that jug eared, arrogant twit they’re delusional. If the G wagon gets repossessed she’ll be gone 🤣
It was like she was marrying her dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is awful!!! Also signed up for his plan and he wants you to eat the same food every single day, you can’t deviate off plan and if you do, he just talks tit to you!
i asked for a break for my 2 week holiday and his pa Bella kicked off and it’s a long story but they refunded my money so knew they were in the wrong!

Reactions: 2
He is a proper tit been on a diet with him and he is a nasty fucker, talks to you like dirt and so do his little woking women minions.. all women to doesn;t employ 1 man as they'd probably smack him!!
And his misses is an absolute BEG! crying on insta with her massive over filled head saying she has only had a little filler here and there she looks a right mess, both so arrogant to, I know her ex-employer very well and the stuff he told me about the pair of them will shock you!! and she puts up pics about her weight loss I have known of her for nearly 5 years and seen her to may I add, and she was never that big, that was like 10 years agom must have been, so to say look at what I achieved in 5 months is total bollocks!! his plans he has you eating around 800 colories and if you don;t lose 1lb he has a massive go at you and says I cannot work with you your a liar! I think the only people that say he is great are the odd balls insta has were they like you no matter what you do! but her... jesus she needs to stop being so fake get her 'The Mask' teeth pulled out of her head and then deflate it with some filler disolve !!!

It was like she was marrying her dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they met on tinder and he is 10+ years older than her, he tells her exactly what to do the girl use to have breakdowns in work about the stuff he'd say to her an she ended up marrying the idiot!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He is a proper tit been on a diet with him and he is a nasty fucker, talks to you like dirt and so do his little woking women minions.. all women to doesn;t employ 1 man as they'd probably smack him!!
And his misses is an absolute BEG! crying on insta with her massive over filled head saying she has only had a little filler here and there she looks a right mess, both so arrogant to, I know her ex-employer very well and the stuff he told me about the pair of them will shock you!! and she puts up pics about her weight loss I have known of her for nearly 5 years and seen her to may I add, and she was never that big, that was like 10 years agom must have been, so to say look at what I achieved in 5 months is total bollocks!! his plans he has you eating around 800 colories and if you don;t lose 1lb he has a massive go at you and says I cannot work with you your a liar! I think the only people that say he is great are the odd balls insta has were they like you no matter what you do! but her... jesus she needs to stop being so fake get her 'The Mask' teeth pulled out of her head and then deflate it with some filler disolve !!!

they met on tinder and he is 10+ years older than her, he tells her exactly what to do the girl use to have breakdowns in work about the stuff he'd say to her an she ended up marrying the idiot!
omg please spill the tea ☕

Reactions: 5
Can someone please post his diet plan I'd be interested in seeing it as I know a few people have said it's all low calorie I'd like to compare with my pt I go to

Reactions: 4
Can someone please post his diet plan I'd be interested in seeing it as I know a few people have said it's all low calorie I'd like to compare with my pt I go to
I would LOVE to see it! Please if anyone would share or message privately - please do!

Reactions: 3
I remember looking at my friends once and it looked a bit like this:

Breakfast - boiled eggs and bacon
Lunch - Turkey sausages, spinach and tomatoes
Dinner - chicken and asparagus

Then two exercise sessions and a hell of a lot of walking

Did anyone watch their wedding video?

Quoting Jordan Peterson and saying "people think you don't work but you do" to sophie

• Haha
Also love his posts about how he's giving to the 'needy' cos the "powers that be won't". The powers you vote for at every single election hun??

Anyone else following their NYC honeymoon stories? Sophie taking a carriage ride, alone...??
Going to the gym at 5am then sending her off round NYC alone ✨️✨️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just come across this diet and thought woah that’s amazing but better check tattle to see if it’s real! Turns out not! I’m with a lovely virtual PT for 19.99 a month. 4 live workouts a week plus a Sunday stretch. A small whatsapp group for support plus you can message him personally. He’s brilliant and so supportive! Doesn’t do a personalised plan for the program I pay for but it is available! So worth it and I genuinely enjoy the workouts! Couldn’t cope or have the time to do 3 a day!

Reactions: 1
I follow someone who does this diet she looks anorexic nadine lamby I'd love to know her calories lol 😂

I read in the Daily Fail (I know, I know) that Kerry Katona has just started the FD. I have no interest in following her 😅 but will be interesting to see how/what she documents on her IG.

So glad I found this post as I was really considering joining mainly for the results but I was totally put off by the way he talks about people .

I don’t understand how Kerry Katona is going to follow his plan and will he talk to her the way he talks to others when they fall off the wagon .

I follow a couple of people
And know one who follows his plan religiously . She is lovely and works hard but every time I ask for details on the plan she skirts around it . I’m not sure I can handle someone talking to me like poop 💩

Also when he shares his stories he says his clients are on 1800 calories and are “metabolically flexible “
Pretty sure this is lies

All clients shouldn't be on the same calories...!!

It's one thing to do tough love, and a lot of people need that. But, as I've said it before, he doesn't seem happy unless someone is juggling a million things, only sleeping an hour a day, and eating a chicken leg once a week. I had to stop following him because I found him so aggressive.

I think it's well under800
Kls a day doing a lot of cardio as well

Funny how Kerry Katona is allowed to eat off plan - because one of his ‘rules’ is if you eat off plan you get kicked off. I can guarantee he doesn’t speak to her like tit either. He loves an insta arse licker so he’ll be all over her she she’s tagging him every 5 minutes. This is an average Francis diet meal just FYI

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6