FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadine lamby is similar she is soo thin. It's not a nice look plus one of her nostrils looks like it has caved in

Reactions: 1
Crack diet rather than the Francis diet 😂
She is very very thin. A while ago she was saying she would show what she eats in a day and she did but people were asking Q’s about the diet/exercise plan and she just says contact Francis Diet - I think everyone is actually afraid to share it online cos he will go crazy plus they probably know it’s unhealthy & don’t want people saying stuff!
Nadine’s mate Holly is already super skinny so god knows what calorie deficit he has her on!

Reactions: 2
It's so incredibly sad to see that Nadine post today, that from her childlike emaciated frame she wanted to lose even more body fat for a holiday. Its even sadder to see people in the comments applauding her, when she really needs to be gently and kindly shown that there is nothing good about this or at the very least ignored. This man is a monster, he should be referring her for help not making money off her. I hope she is OK in time

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's so incredibly sad to see that Nadine post today, that from her childlike emaciated frame she wanted to lose even more body fat for a holiday. Its even sadder to see people in the comments applauding her, when she really needs to be gently and kindly shown that there is nothing good about this or at the very least ignored. This man is a monster, he should be referring her for help not making money off her. I hope she is OK in time
So for a while I thought she looked unreal but now I actually think she does need help - there is no way that is healthy. When his clients show what they eat in a day, it’s full of grenade bars, shakes etc - hardly any proper food involved. I do hope she gets help soon cos she really does look unwell now
---
Also to add… have you seen the latest client 3 weeks post c section 😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He’s there defending any negative comments saying that she’s healthy and eats 2k calories but she says she’s 8st9 at 5”10 (and trying to lose more) which is very underweight for her height. How the hell can any responsible trainer encourage that!

So 2 years that nadine is saying she's been with him, and she doesn't know what foods as a protein source are. A good coach would be educating his clients so that they can eventually go it alone, knowing how to set up and have a balanced diet, how to live outside of a meal plan but stay in shape in a way that's healthy, sustainable and empowering.
He won't do that as he's only after money.
HE DOES NOT GIVE A duck ABOUT THESE WOMEN

Reactions: 5
I signed up and he refused to work with me (after taking my money) because I said I wouldn’t eat food with zero nutritional value like protein bars or lo cal spray. He said I had zero intelligence over what nutrition was and for that reason he couldn’t work with me. What he probably meant was that I was more intelligent than him and that would seriously dent his ego

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I signed up and he refused to work with me (after taking my money) because I said I wouldn’t eat food with zero nutritional value like protein bars or lo cal spray. He said I had zero intelligence over what nutrition was and for that reason he couldn’t work with me. What he probably meant was that I was more intelligent than him and that would seriously dent his ego
Oh my gosh that’s awful!! Did you get a refund?

He said he would give me a refund in 14 working days 😩 that was about 10 days ago

Same I ate 2 bits of pickled veg at a party and got so much abuse from his assistant and him and they told me I had no friends because real friends wouldn't let me eat them lol and I was emotionally immature. So wild! Got fed up and the plan was junk food had no exercise and was the same each week lmao tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the size of his wife now that she’s pregnant and had to actually start eating food? Just shows it’s all about little cals so shift the weight which isn’t sustainable plus he goes on that his women don’t have hormonal issues on his plan which they clearly do as his wife had to have ivf!
---
I reckon he’s got to mentally abuse his wife too if he treats women he works with like that.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the size of his wife now that she’s pregnant and had to actually start eating food? Just shows it’s all about little cals so shift the weight which isn’t sustainable plus he goes on that his women don’t have hormonal issues on his plan which they clearly do as his wife had to have ivf!
---
I reckon he’s got to mentally abuse his wife too if he treats women he works with like that.
She’s literally pregnant……. What do you mean the size of her 😵💫

And just when you thought Richie Howey Team RH was the biggest twit in fitness, along comes this knob 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s literally pregnant……. What do you mean the size of her 😵💫
I mean the size of her as in she’s gone massive like she was prior to going on the diet. Pregnancy isn’t an excuse to go massive. Yeh you put on weight but not like she has. She’s just been so used to not eating and now she has to eat cos she’s pregnant she’s just gone straight back to how she was