FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I know and Nadine Lamby does seem like a lovely person. All the girls that he’s got to anorexic level seem really nice. Maybe he likes them like that. More vulnerable then. Would be interesting to know what his relationship with his mum was like

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many calories nadine lamby is actually eating. Not for everyone but I’d love her body. But not if she has to starve to get it.

I wonder how many calories nadine lamby is actually eating. Not for everyone but I’d love her body. But not if she has to starve to get it.
She claims she has about 2700 per day but she done a what I eat in a day & had a pre-workout & 1 slice of toast, worked out & then a protien shake after the gym, her lunch was a wholemeal wrap with some hummus and chicken on it, then a grenade bar and then her tea was like steak, mushy peas and about 2 spoons of rice! She chucked some fruit in thru the day as well but her portions are tiny considering the intensity of the workouts she is doing

She claims she has about 2700 per day but she done a what I eat in a day & had a pre-workout & 1 slice of toast, worked out & then a protien shake after the gym, her lunch was a wholemeal wrap with some hummus and chicken on it, then a grenade bar and then her tea was like steak, mushy peas and about 2 spoons of rice! She chucked some fruit in thru the day as well but her portions are tiny considering the intensity of the workouts she is doing
Tbh that’s probs around 1600ish based on average cals for each thing
Toast - 100 cals
Pre workout - 0
Shake - 200 cals
Wrap - 170, hummus 100, chicken 200 so 370
Grenade bar - 200
Steak - 300, peas 80 cals, rice 150

He’s such a dick - one person innocently asked is having a wrap worth it as they are high calorie and he replied with a snide comment!
that really irritates me. Just say she can fit it into her cal target and she likes it so it stops her going off plan. So yes worth it. Why be a prick about an innocent q. Someone need take his phone off him the illiterate prick.

sorry I got heated there but yeah I agree haha

Reactions: 3
Exactly - say she loves a wrap and you can eat most things but just make sure you calorie count! He’s so rude

Reactions: 2
He literally is a complete bell end, does anyone else remember when his now wife posted the break up and screenshots of him messaging men for sex 🤣😵💫
---
Also can’t find him on companies house he’s dissolved 11 companies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He literally is a complete bell end, does anyone else remember when his now wife posted the break up and screenshots of him messaging men for sex 🤣😵💫
---
Also can’t find him on companies house he’s dissolved 11 companies
Omg no! And she’s now married him!! Does anyone have screenshots? He’s unhinged. Imagine going to the gym while ur baby is seriously ill in hospital and constantly Callan people immature and childish for having treats in life. He must love a very sad life. He seems very angry with life

Reactions: 5
It’s weird, he posted the other day saying his baby was poorly and he had to be in hospital with his wife so for all clients to contact his PA, then basically spent the rest of the day reposting people’s meal prep, gym selfies etc etc!

It’s weird, he posted the other day saying his baby was poorly and he had to be in hospital with his wife so for all clients to contact his PA, then basically spent the rest of the day reposting people’s meal prep, gym selfies etc etc!
It’s deffo not always him on his insta