Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So glad to find this thread. There’s a few forums out there that really slate him... people claiming they paid him and never got a plan etc
My friend worked with him a few years ago, lost loads of weight but gained it all back. I think he had her on 800 calories a day at one point. Insane

Also not sure if anyone else follows his fiancé and remembers a couple of years ago when they had a very public breakup and she posted lots of damning screenshots of him cheating and messaging other men? 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

CJWW18

Alongside many other things, I find FD’s mansplaining of the menopause to be really offensive. He belittes the opinions of medical professionals and women’s own lived experiences. Yet somehow we’re expected to lap up the nonsense he spouts, pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo coming from a man with zero lived experience, zero expertise, qualifications or understanding of women’s health. His narcissism and misogyny is off the scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ffs11

I signed up and he refused to work with me (after taking my money) because I said I wouldn’t eat food with zero nutritional value like protein bars or lo cal spray. He said I had zero intelligence over what nutrition was and for that reason he couldn’t work with me. What he probably meant was that I was more intelligent than him and that would seriously dent his ego

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Sparkledarmer

Chatty Member
This man is a deplorable cunt, he will insult people if they ask a question, or ask for clarification. People will offer their opinion on his diet and he is so confronting with his replies and accuses people of not being motivated or disciplined 🥴

I agree with the above posts regarding his literacy skills (or lack of)
A man with a low level IQ such as him, should not be dispensing advice or arguing on Instagram, he just ends up looking like a stupid prick.

Reactions: 11
Same I ate 2 bits of pickled veg at a party and got so much abuse from his assistant and him and they told me I had no friends because real friends wouldn't let me eat them lol and I was emotionally immature. So wild! Got fed up and the plan was junk food had no exercise and was the same each week lmao tragic

• Wow
Reactions: 9

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I paid for this in August put on his waiting list. He tells you do not send messages asking how long is wait or you get bumped to bottom. This bullshit went on to November still no word. Eventually DMd him he said oh yes close . Waited another 4 weeks nothing. Eventually claimed money back via PayPal. I genuinely believe he uses the "waitlist" as a cash flow.

• Wow

Gem1978

It’s basic science, ur gonna lose a shit load of weight if u eat 800 cal a day, don’t need to pay this dickhead £200 to tell you that

• Haha

Whatsthetea247

He literally is a complete bell end, does anyone else remember when his now wife posted the break up and screenshots of him messaging men for sex 🤣😵💫
---
Also can’t find him on companies house he’s dissolved 11 companies

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
It's so incredibly sad to see that Nadine post today, that from her childlike emaciated frame she wanted to lose even more body fat for a holiday. Its even sadder to see people in the comments applauding her, when she really needs to be gently and kindly shown that there is nothing good about this or at the very least ignored. This man is a monster, he should be referring her for help not making money off her. I hope she is OK in time

• Sad
Reactions: 8

melws

And why was he wearing a black suite with tie on his wedding day? Good god! Looked like he was off to a funeral, not a wedding!
Got to be the fakest marriage ever. If anyone thinks that she’s really interested in that jug eared, arrogant twat they’re delusional. If the G wagon gets repossessed she’ll be gone 🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
What I don’t get it how he preaches people who are overweight / wanting to lose weight need to just stfu and get on with it and they are lazy, unhealthy, low self esteem etc yet he’s commenting on Sophie’s post about her weight gain from pregnancy to stay the same as he prefers her like that…
Doesn’t really make sense
I’d say he likes her to feel ‘vulnerable’ and lacking in confidence so he is the one in control - he’s an asshole & a bully!

• Heart

Stripped

He is a proper tit been on a diet with him and he is a nasty fucker, talks to you like dirt and so do his little woking women minions.. all women to doesn;t employ 1 man as they'd probably smack him!!
And his misses is an absolute BEG! crying on insta with her massive over filled head saying she has only had a little filler here and there she looks a right mess, both so arrogant to, I know her ex-employer very well and the stuff he told me about the pair of them will shock you!! and she puts up pics about her weight loss I have known of her for nearly 5 years and seen her to may I add, and she was never that big, that was like 10 years agom must have been, so to say look at what I achieved in 5 months is total bollocks!! his plans he has you eating around 800 colories and if you don;t lose 1lb he has a massive go at you and says I cannot work with you your a liar! I think the only people that say he is great are the odd balls insta has were they like you no matter what you do! but her... jesus she needs to stop being so fake get her 'The Mask' teeth pulled out of her head and then deflate it with some filler disolve !!!

It was like she was marrying her dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they met on tinder and he is 10+ years older than her, he tells her exactly what to do the girl use to have breakdowns in work about the stuff he'd say to her an she ended up marrying the idiot!

• Wow

indeedjoy

What I don’t get it how he preaches people who are overweight / wanting to lose weight need to just stfu and get on with it and they are lazy, unhealthy, low self esteem etc yet he’s commenting on Sophie’s post about her weight gain from pregnancy to stay the same as he prefers her like that…
Doesn’t really make sense

Reactions: 7

bringmeagin

Just popping onto say I’m glad I found this thread.. very nearly signed upto a plan, but I always check for tattle threads first now before I believe anything online lol

• Heart

Flower29

I got fully scammed by Francis diet, like an idiot I signed up because I had 12 weeks til I went on holiday… And I was desperate- my own stupid fault.. Paid for the ‘VIP’ service, got given the welcome pack, basically a few PDF’s and my food plan, which every single person has. Every single message I sent was ignored, still to this day haven’t had a reply 😂 paid the cash, sent me a PDF… that’s it. lol. The food is the WORST and basically if you don’t like it then you’re useless. Such an idiot for signing up.

• Sad
  • Haha

Gem1978

A few friends have done this, was around £150-300 - varies on how long you want to do it for, and you can pay extra for a quick start rather than waiting months. It’s a generic plan, 800-1100 cals, he doesn’t even really change it through the weeks so you could spend 5 weeks on the same diet with hardly a word from him. I’m not really sure why anyone else says is still buying into his crap!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6