FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow him? Or has anyone used him before. He keeps cropping up on my Instagram feed and his results are incredible.

Just wondering if he is legit.

I know four people who've been a client of his/are still clients. Three of them have had unreal results, my other friend was not dedicated at all and it didn't work for her. I paid to be a client late last year and I am waiting for my plan.

He is legit, but you definitely have to be in the mindset of 'I am not happy at all right now and I will do anything to change how I look and feel' otherwise I don't think it works.

Reactions: 2
I know four people who've been a client of his/are still clients. Three of them have had unreal results, my other friend was not dedicated at all and it didn't work for her. I paid to be a client late last year and I am waiting for my plan.

He is legit, but you definitely have to be in the mindset of 'I am not happy at all right now and I will do anything to change how I look and feel' otherwise I don't think it works.
Oh that’s great to hear. Do you have to send photos or can you do a plan without it?

Oh that’s great to hear. Do you have to send photos or can you do a plan without it?
You have to send photos to start and then weekly to track your progress. I like that personally because I think it makes you visualise your losses and keeps you on track, more so than numbers on the scale (although you have to send those too). It was a massive shock to my system having someone photograph me in my underwear as very rarely do you see yourself like that, but it only served to make me want to do his plans more and give my all to it x

You have to send photos to start and then weekly to track your progress. I like that personally because I think it makes you visualise your losses and keeps you on track, more so than numbers on the scale (although you have to send those too). It was a massive shock to my system having someone photograph me in my underwear as very rarely do you see yourself like that, but it only served to make me want to do his plans more and give my all to it x
I totally understand that, I can’t remember the last time I looked at myself in my underwear since lockdown 😂 Best of luck with it all, I hope you smash it x

Glad he's got his own thread. His results look amazing but I've also seen a lot of bad things about him to x

Glad he's got his own thread. His results look amazing but I've also seen a lot of bad things about him to x
Yes, that’s why I opened it. I’ve seen professionals slating his work so wanted to see if anyone on here had insider knowledge.

His results look amazing but almost too amazing which makes me think the clients must be on really low calories/ carbs and/or doing crazy amounts of activity. One person has lost 4 stones in less than 3 months, that seems crazy fast!

Reactions: 1
What are the basics to it? Impressed by his page!
I think it’s just a drop in calories but, still eating good food. But, you have to exercise 3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. That was a plan my friend got and she said it was just not feasible working full-time with a child.

I think it’s just a drop in calories but, still eating good food. But, you have to exercise 3 times a day. So morning, afternoon and evening. That was a plan my friend got and she said it was just not feasible working full-time with a child.
I’ve just read some reviews saying the amount of working out is crazy and it’s expected 7 days a week, that’s very excessive and I can’t see how anyone can sustain that unless they have no job, no commitments, no dependents, no life... I also read you eat the same food every day, I would get fed up of that after a couple of days!

Yes and I've seen he puts people on really low calories. Like 700-900 a day with multiple workouts. I think surely that would burn you out but the results do speak for themselves. I also wonder how bespoke his diet plans are as sometimes on his page I've seen him repost girls stories and they all seem to be eating the same thing that day 🙈

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand the guy. Initially thought he was amazing and proceeded to pay and be put on his waiting list.. that was September last year. Waited months and months and months before having to chase to get my money back which happened late last month. The man should close his waiting list if you have to wait that long. Having over 1000+ clients at a time makes it a loss less personalised.

Was so happy to unfollow him, in many ways he’s very knowledgable but I despise his attitude when it comes to weight loss and ‘responsibility’. Like there are many health determinants when it comes to weight loss and cannot always be solely blamed on the individual and their ‘lazy’ attitude and lack of self discipline.

Oh and he very much promoted anti covid ideology and behaviours.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just saw this morning someone has lost 9 stone in 6 months with him 😬 That cannot be healthy, surely she’s just setting herself up to fall off the wagon and regain? I need to lose a few stone, would love to get it off in a couple of months but I want to build healthy habits that are sustainable and last a lifetime.

Can’t stand the guy. Initially thought he was amazing and proceeded to pay and be put on his waiting list.. that was September last year. Waited months and months and months before having to chase to get my money back which happened late last month. The man should close his waiting list if you have to wait that long. Having over 1000+ clients at a time makes it a loss less personalised.

Was so happy to unfollow him, in many ways he’s very knowledgable but I despise his attitude when it comes to weight loss and ‘responsibility’. Like there are many health determinants when it comes to weight loss and cannot always be solely blamed on the individual and their ‘lazy’ attitude and lack of self discipline.

Oh and he very much promoted anti covid ideology and behaviours.
I don’t care for his attitude, I couldn’t imagine living with him.
I’ve just saw this morning someone has lost 9 stone in 6 months with him 😬 That cannot be healthy, surely she’s just setting herself up to fall off the wagon and regain? I need to lose a few stone, would love to get it off in a couple of months but I want to build healthy habits that are sustainable and last a lifetime.
That just seems so much in such a short time. I was thinking about contacting him as I’ve let myself go over lockdown 🙃 His results are so fast I wanted to see if anyone recommend him but, I’m just going to do a calorie deficit and work out more.

My friend messaged him once and he replied, you’re already gorgeous, you don’t need my help 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I don’t care for his attitude, I couldn’t imagine living with him.

That just seems so much in such a short time. I was thinking about contacting him as I’ve let myself go over lockdown 🙃 His results are so fast I wanted to see if anyone recommend him but, I’m just going to do a calorie deficit and work out more.

My friend messaged him once and he replied, you’re already gorgeous, you don’t need my help 🤦‍♀️
That’s a bit sleazy of him replying that on his professional account. I’ve looked at a few of his clients’ instagram pages and the food looks disgusting, like white fish with corn and philadelphia 🤢 or dry turkey mince and rice. No way could I last more than a week or two eating that stuff and working out 2-3 times a day, I’d just end up falling off the wagon and heavier than when I started. i’ll stick to a moderate calorie deficit and 10-15000 steps a day!

That’s a bit sleazy of him replying that on his professional account. I’ve looked at a few of his clients’ instagram pages and the food looks disgusting, like white fish with corn and philadelphia 🤢 or dry turkey mince and rice. No way could I last more than a week or two eating that stuff and working out 2-3 times a day, I’d just end up falling off the wagon and heavier than when I started. i’ll stick to a moderate calorie deficit and 10-15000 steps a day!
It came across really sleazy. She’s naturally slim but, wanted to be toned so needed a coach. I couldn’t eat any of that, I love to season everything and the food does look bland. Also, see like coco pops etc.

It came across really sleazy. She’s naturally slim but, wanted to be toned so needed a coach. I couldn’t eat any of that, I love to season everything and the food does look bland. Also, see like coco pops etc.
I never understand why people would choose to eat bland food unless they had allergies or something. It’s not as though herbs, spices and sauces are that high in calorie. I probably wouldn’t last a day on his plan. I also hate fish, seafood and eggs which most of these diets seem to rely heavily on!

I never understand why people would choose to eat bland food unless they had allergies or something. It’s not as though herbs, spices and sauces are that high in calorie. I probably wouldn’t last a day on his plan. I also hate fish, seafood and eggs which most of these diets seem to rely heavily on!
Exactly, I’ll never know why people don’t season. Yes, so many diets are eggs focused, I like eggs but, not that much. It’s all conflicting as well as the Dr says to not overeat eggs 🤷🏼‍♀️