FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello,

I worked with Francis diets in 2017 and got amazing results. I hated the way he talks and how rude he is but I stuck with him because I was dropping weights. The plan was totally unrealistoc had me working out 3 x a day and very low calories. One month my period stopped because of how low my calories were and when I told him he brushed it off. Back then I never had any responsibilities besides going to work so I could commit to it and my work were flexible so I could leave abit early one day and go gym.

I started a new plan with him November 2021 and week 5 I stopped. Now I have a baby and i cant commit to the same 3 exercises a day. In the morning he wanted me to do 10 rounds of an intense corcuit when I tried and hurt my leg I told him its too difficult he said I wasn't trying hard enough and tried to put me down by saying a 22 stone woman can do it so I should be able to.

He didn't respond to my 5 week check in even though he knew I was in injured so at this point I said I want a refund for the remaining 5 weeks but he got his PA to send some rubbishemails and refuse my money back.

It got to the point where he was effecting my mental health because he was constantly putting me down when I tried to reach out for support.

I would honestly stay away, course you will lose weight if you are on super low calories he had me on 1046 calories at one point and working out doing HITT workouts.

If you look at his stories properly he posts the same few people its not a wide variety of people praising his diets. He doesn't set a healthy relationship with food either.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hello,

I worked with Francis diets in 2017 and got amazing results. I hated the way he talks and how rude he is but I stuck with him because I was dropping weights. The plan was totally unrealistoc had me working out 3 x a day and very low calories. One month my period stopped because of how low my calories were and when I told him he brushed it off. Back then I never had any responsibilities besides going to work so I could commit to it and my work were flexible so I could leave abit early one day and go gym.

I started a new plan with him November 2021 and week 5 I stopped. Now I have a baby and i cant commit to the same 3 exercises a day. In the morning he wanted me to do 10 rounds of an intense corcuit when I tried and hurt my leg I told him its too difficult he said I wasn't trying hard enough and tried to put me down by saying a 22 stone woman can do it so I should be able to.

He didn't respond to my 5 week check in even though he knew I was in injured so at this point I said I want a refund for the remaining 5 weeks but he got his PA to send some rubbishemails and refuse my money back.

It got to the point where he was effecting my mental health because he was constantly putting me down when I tried to reach out for support.

I would honestly stay away, course you will lose weight if you are on super low calories he had me on 1046 calories at one point and working out doing HITT workouts.

If you look at his stories properly he posts the same few people its not a wide variety of people praising his diets. He doesn't set a healthy relationship with food either.
That’s shocking, have you still not got your money back?

He makes me cringe so much, his whole outlook on how to be successful etc and how you can never have a day off. He comes across as insufferable, I don’t think I could cope having to message him. I don’t know how his partner copes with him.

How is your plan atm? I managed to lose what I wanted at home and just do steady workouts at home now, I just went on YouTube. I’m glad I never wasted money on him!

Ah Scott Francis! Him and Scott Alexander used to keep me so so entertained! My first foray into internet bullsh1tters

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah Scott Francis! Him and Scott Alexander used to keep me so so entertained! My first foray into internet bullsh1tters
Haha, SA, the fella who is the oracle of health and “out-fits” anyone, yet requires multiple surgeries post contracting covid 🥴

Just popping onto say I’m glad I found this thread.. very nearly signed upto a plan, but I always check for tattle threads first now before I believe anything online lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting thread! There is something verrrry creepy about him. Has anyone any information on what his "approach/method" actually entails? Considering it sounds to be very generic, I find it quite surprising that there seems to be no real information on it online - unless I'm missing something! I'd have thought his "disgruntled" clients might have put it out there to show the extent of the scam or how unattainable it is! Has everyone signed an NDA? 🤣 I feel like this is something he'd do 😂

Interesting thread! There is something verrrry creepy about him. Has anyone any information on what his "approach/method" actually entails? Considering it sounds to be very generic, I find it quite surprising that there seems to be no real information on it online - unless I'm missing something! I'd have thought his "disgruntled" clients might have put it out there to show the extent of the scam or how unattainable it is! Has everyone signed an NDA? 🤣 I feel like this is something he'd do 😂
It basically involves a massive calorie deficit- not that many in but loads out 2-3 work outs a day! If you make any excuses you get kicked off and lose your money 🙄 one person I know that did is now 6ft and 9stone! An incredibly unhealthy weight. Another person I know was breast feeding and her milk supply completely dried up- he had her on 800-900kcals a day and 3 workouts! He’s a sadist!

Reactions: 2
There is LOADS online about him! Disgruntled ex customers on Insta and FB, he deletes comments quickly but there are threads on bodybuilding forums too

lied and lied for years

Could anyone give me an indication of what the plans consist of as I genuinely am thinking about signing up with him.

Could anyone give me an indication of what the plans consist of as I genuinely am thinking about signing up with him.
Usually a large calorie deficit and a lot of unrealistic training which consequently will make you lose weight.

Reactions: 4
Usually a large calorie deficit and a lot of unrealistic training which consequently will make you lose weight.
Exactly this👆It’s training 3 times a day, a lot of cardio and small portions. It’s also not tailored to the individual. He can take forever to respond but, if you don’t get it in quick enough he throws you off the plan. My friend paid £500 lost weight but has gained most of it back as it’s not viable long term. Another was offered his plan for free because apparently she was already fit and didn’t need his help

Reactions: 2
Hi
I was done over by Scott Francis
Paid upfront and he didn’t deliver
He was unbelievably rude
700 cal diet - loads of exercise
Several threats to terminate me
The guy is a complete tool
He relies on people quitting- I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction and so he ghosted me
He’s a liar and a thief.

Reactions: 4
If I was you I'd post your conversations and stuff so people know what they're getting themselves in for x