FrancisDiet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid for this in August put on his waiting list. He tells you do not send messages asking how long is wait or you get bumped to bottom. This bullshit went on to November still no word. Eventually DMd him he said oh yes close . Waited another 4 weeks nothing. Eventually claimed money back via PayPal. I genuinely believe he uses the "waitlist" as a cash flow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I paid for this in August put on his waiting list. He tells you do not send messages asking how long is wait or you get bumped to bottom. This bullshit went on to November still no word. Eventually DMd him he said oh yes close . Waited another 4 weeks nothing. Eventually claimed money back via PayPal. I genuinely believe he uses the "waitlist" as a cash flow.
Iā€™ve seen so many comments about the waiting list. It makes sense what you said about his cashflow. For how many clients he states he has, he should be rolling in it.

Itā€™s not very professional behaviour either.

Reactions: 1
So glad to find this thread. Thereā€™s a few forums out there that really slate him... people claiming they paid him and never got a plan etc
My friend worked with him a few years ago, lost loads of weight but gained it all back. I think he had her on 800 calories a day at one point. Insane

Also not sure if anyone else follows his fiancĆ© and remembers a couple of years ago when they had a very public breakup and she posted lots of damning screenshots of him cheating and messaging other men? šŸ‘€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad to find this thread. Thereā€™s a few forums out there that really slate him... people claiming they paid him and never got a plan etc
My friend worked with him a few years ago, lost loads of weight but gained it all back. I think he had her on 800 calories a day at one point. Insane

Also not sure if anyone else follows his fiancĆ© and remembers a couple of years ago when they had a very public breakup and she posted lots of damning screenshots of him cheating and messaging other men? šŸ‘€
I seen them forums from other professionals, thatā€™s why I created this to see if anyone had used him. My friend purchased just a plan in 2019 with no coaching and it was a ridiculously low amount of calories for how much you had to work out. She didnā€™t follow it in the end.

I donā€™t follow his fiancĆ© but, that has surprised me about the men. Iā€™ve said before that he was a bit sleazy with my friend but, thatā€™s a woman. Love that bit of gossip šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yes I've seen screenshots she posted of him being a drug user and abuser. How the hell she went from that to engaged and possibly having a family I don't know.

Reactions: 5
Yes I've seen screenshots she posted of him being a drug user and abuser. How the hell she went from that to engaged and possibly having a family I don't know.
Wow, I donā€™t understand people sometimes. Does she work for him? It might be why she stays. Sad if he is an abuser.

I know four people who've been a client of his/are still clients. Three of them have had unreal results, my other friend was not dedicated at all and it didn't work for her. I paid to be a client late last year and I am waiting for my plan.

He is legit, but you definitely have to be in the mindset of 'I am not happy at all right now and I will do anything to change how I look and feel' otherwise I don't think it works.
Would you be able to give us an idea of an example say your friends have eg. If it's working out 3 times a day, is it 3x 1 hour sessions of cardio and weights and low carbs or the style of training/diet? Just trying to judge if I could follow it

Would you be able to give us an idea of an example say your friends have eg. If it's working out 3 times a day, is it 3x 1 hour sessions of cardio and weights and low carbs or the style of training/diet? Just trying to judge if I could follow it
My friend purchased a plan he did once where it didnā€™t include coaching. It was circuit mixing cardio and weights. She said it was completely unrealistic if you work full time.

Iā€™ve been Googling him since coming across his page and wondering what magic he was working as his results look insane, Iā€™d dig a bit further before parting with your cash as he seems a bit of a fibber and the results he posts are very selective - Google ā€œthe unbelievable word of Scott Francisā€ šŸ„“

Heā€™s just posted a photo of someone who has supposedly lost 2 stone 8 in 7 weeks, how is that physically possible? My friend had a gastric bypass in the Spring and has been vomiting virtually everything she eats (and some drinks) up for the past few months and sheā€™s ā€œonlyā€ losing on average a stone a month!

Heā€™s just posted a photo of someone who has supposedly lost 2 stone 8 in 7 weeks, how is that physically possible? My friend had a gastric bypass in the Spring and has been vomiting virtually everything she eats (and some drinks) up for the past few months and sheā€™s ā€œonlyā€ losing on average a stone a month!
Just read this on his Instagram.
Starvation or lies šŸ¤”
Neither is good. šŸ˜Ÿ

Just read this on his Instagram.
Starvation or lies šŸ¤”
Neither is good. šŸ˜Ÿ
And on his stories someone has lost 35 pounds in 3 weeks???? Thatā€™s an average of almost 12 pounds a week. No matter what size someone is to begin with thatā€™s nigh on impossible!

And on his stories someone has lost 35 pounds in 3 weeks???? Thatā€™s an average of almost 12 pounds a week. No matter what size someone is to begin with thatā€™s nigh on impossible!
Think initially it is water weight. But, Iā€™ve since heard from a friend that the diet is beyond ridiculous and you cannot sustain at it for a long period of time. Youā€™re basically right, it is starvation and over exercising. Iā€™ve also read some forums on him from others in the industry who rip him apart for spreading bullshit!

Reactions: 4
I was on the fence about joining this diet until I read this! If anyone has any other info do share!

I was on the fence about joining this diet until I read this! If anyone has any other info do share!
I do actually. I know someone who is currently on it and it has really worked, she looks amazing. But, said he is a bit of a prick and itā€™s very expensive. Itā€™s basically eat healthy and work out 2-3 times a day. Itā€™s the work outs that give the results.