Its_sophielew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the point in going to the gym at 1am when she doesn’t work

Reactions: 4
I just found her page.
Oh. My. God.
Everything about her seems so fake. Face, Lips, teeth, personality.
I almost want to hate follow her. 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think Scott is that well off. All the cars etc are financed and his plans are copy and paste to everyone. I know as I did one and he sent me the wrong plan and if you look at his stories it’s the same food everyone else reposts
It’s just really low calories and ridiculous amounts of exercise
He claims to have all this knowledge but I’ve never seen any degrees and just a ton of people calling him out for being a bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her Instagram story where Scott was sharing a spoon with the cat 🤢🤢🤢 he is disgusting

• Sick
she had some free promo off a small business I know, promoted it on her stories and then unfollowed lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised this thread isn’t a bit busier. I’ve recently followed her, she’s posted a lot about her hen do and a diet she went on beforehand bur she looks very much to have had liposuction/tummy tuck or something similar? anyone confirm?

I’m surprised this thread isn’t a bit busier. I’ve recently followed her, she’s posted a lot about her hen do and a diet she went on beforehand bur she looks very much to have had liposuction/tummy tuck or something similar? anyone confirm?
Same! Everything about her really annoys me. The amount of tit she has injected into her face she looks like a BO selecta character. I know what you mean about her stomach looks very odd. She reckons she didn’t go to the gym either she just walked 30 mins a day. I walk longer than tat everyday at work and my body looks nothing like hers. I call bullshit.

• Haha
Her fiancé slash grandad is a major con artist just a quick Google of Francis diet will tell you that l. His plans are soo unhealthy. He’s literally selling a diet , that entails you to crash diet. He should be banned from online coaching.

Reactions: 7
She's definitely had lipo no way has she dieted to get her body ! The only reason she puts up with Scott the sugar daddy is for her lifestyle. They have the strangest relationship I've ever seen

She tells so much lies definitely had bbl lipo and boob job and turkey teeth 🤣🤣🤣 what is it about folk wanting horse teeth bam she a influencer 😂😂😂 the poor cat needs put down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9