Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooks31

I saw Fran on Sunday at marsh farm. She still had her rings on. She seemed okay, she was on her own with both kids. She looked amazing & was chatting to my daughter who took a liking to her shoes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
She's pathetic. Clinging on to him and his family. Tbh I think the marriage was over before Micah was born. Ashley didn't seem to want another kid. He always favours Rose. He's never been a present father or husband. She's delusional. She needs to just say I want x amount per month. I'm keeping the house. And then get a job away from the family and move the fuck on. He's just placating her so she doesn't take what she can. Because she could take alot. Being stuck at home while he rises and then when he's at the top he wants to say bye? And she's still doing everything?
She also needs to stop childish mean girl shit like this to suck up to man that barely tolerates her.

It would appear both the Banjo boys are absent fathers!!
At least fran is a hands on mum unlike Nay xx

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
he bought and converted a church well quick, yet they bought the house they are in to renovate and she had to ‘freshen up’ the bathroom herself!!
I’d be fuming! House still needs renovating too!
So who do we think it could be?? 😱

chocdip

VIP Member
I mean why stay with someone 16 years i mean 16 years to then have 2 tiny children 3 and 2 ? and leave! so you remained childless for 13 years and then decide to have 2 just to leave

rebelgirl

Just my random dose of encouragement for my girl Fran. She looks happy, surrounded by friends and family. I hope this is the year she takes back her full identity, changes her name back to Abbott. Takes Ashley for everyhing, and meets a lovely bloke who will worship her as she deserves ❤

craycrayxx

Did anybody see Ash repost Oti on his insta stories? Saying she looks 🔥🔥🔥

I know Oti has a partner and it’s not a thing, however Ash has NEVER reposted Fran on his stories… I’d be pissed at that 🙈

• Sad

Love_laugh _live

I still feel unsettled about the way she talks about herself vs him... She said Michah gets his double chins from her and isn't chiseled like Ashley yet.

It doesn't feel like a break up the way she puts him on this pedestal still but he doesn't reciprocate.

I just hope she's not holding out for something

zeroess

Perri is already away with someone new and Fran done this on the Kiss Fm page glad she is getting called out!
True colours coming through!

Even if it turns out Laura did something terrible (which is looking increasingly unlikely anyway), to publicly laugh at her situation is such a bad look, particularly when I'm assuming she wouldn't want people making light of her divorce. Messy behaviour from someone in their thirties!

Esme

VIP Member
I now think the statement about separating 18 months ago means they separated to see if it was the right thing to do. They’re then now announcing it because they’ve decided it’s permanent. Maybe they wanted to start 2023 with everyone knowing.

heardbutnotseen

Something has felt off with these 2 for ages I knew something was going on and tbh I 100% believe it was him who wanted out not her she still comments on all his stuff likes all his stuff and says how proud of his achievements she is and stuff. I used to love him but honestly I’ve gone off him something about him just makes me think naaa he’s been shady here!.. poor girl I feel for her tbh xx

Reactions: 12

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I know plenty of women take their children on holiday by themselves but her holiday snaps have made me feel a bit sad. Micah taking them off her. I doubt Ashley would have gone even if he hadn’t been working. He doesn’t seem to be at anything sports days etc… for someone that talks the talk about being a decent person he really does come across as an arsehole
I see your point to an extent, but do many separated couples go on holiday together? I wouldn’t want to, in her position.
We also don’t know that she was alone. They spend a lot of time with her parents, so maybe they were there too, for support? I get the impression that her Mum is with her and/or the kids a lot (far more than we see on Instagram).

• Heart

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Frans latest pic!! Squad 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s the weirdest split ever and I really don’t understand the timing of their announcement as without it there’d be no indication they weren’t still together, particularly as Ashley often doesn’t appear in family videos/stories and has been busy with panto. Either she’s clinging on for dear life, trying to wind up another woman or... I don’t know what. I’m not even sure if it’s healthy or not at this point!

perhaps now the panto is over he’s planning on taking a holiday with the new partner... assuming there is one...

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I’m still wondering if Fran ever gets any time off being a mum. She seems to be alone with the kids a lot but the weekend Ash seems to be around the kids she’s always there too. The only upside of being a single parent is the time off but she doesn’t seem to get it!

JessikaJai

The more I think about it, the more taken aback I am. I don't know why it is so infuriating. Maybe because for 20 years I did that for my ex husband, and even didn't do him dirty in divorce court even though he deserved it. Fran needs to take half of everything and walk away with her head held high!!
I think he’s had too many women around him who’ve put him on a high horse and never called out his obviously flaws! Like his mum, sister, Fran. It’s so obvious to us outsiders to see he manipulates Frans respect to his advantage. If the shoe was on the other foot and Fran was the parent with a career/name and Ash was doing all she does, he’d be praised to the high heavens. But because she’s the mother it’s expected of her. I think she does an amazing job working and being a pretty much single mother. I remember a video from the childrens party and he turned around and said ‘you’ve done a great job’ and she looked taken back and said ‘oh thanks’ l do wonder if he’s ever told her how much he appreciates her. Of course he would of said it knowing he was on camera. Mr Perfect to the public eye as always.

• Heart

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
There she is again sitting front row!! She should let the aunt take rose and take a break at home!! She just won't though. Constantly trying to involve herself
I think that's really unfair, she works for the company, and has a daughter with the main person. Why wouldn't she be there? She was last year when no one knew they had broken up.
If the father of my daughter was doing something like that, I'd take her, as much as I don't like him, he will always be part of my life and her father

craycrayxx

Tea from someone who knows Fran and Ash personally and was at a party with Fran with very recently - Ash has finally moved his things out of the family home and apparently Fran has removed her ring (finally!).
she’s absolutely glowing at the min, I think him leaving will be the making of her!

I do wonder if the split was a mutual thing and after being together for so long, especially when kids are in the picture, and they do spend a lot of time apart, if they both concluded that they were better off as friends? And that’s why she’s still commenting on his pics etc and still so comfortable around him? Also, Fran’s latest insta post is 🔥😍