Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craycrayxx

I think it’s a very mutual break up, and Fran is still supporting him whatever the reason is.
The fact that she’s still involved with the family, with the family support, wearing the rings and tagging him in things makes me feel nobody else is involved.

Just drifted apart or he is indeed gay (I’m sticking with this!)

Reactions: 12

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Frans post doesn’t look to convincing to me! 🙈

I’m really starting to think he is gay!!

he likes to jump on board with what’s trending 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Esme

VIP Member
We only see snippets of stuff online but Fran seems genuinely and utterly beautiful inside and out. So glad she has good friends and her family around her.

Late to the party

I do wonder if the split was a mutual thing and after being together for so long, especially when kids are in the picture, and they do spend a lot of time apart, if they both concluded that they were better off as friends? And that’s why she’s still commenting on his pics etc and still so comfortable around him? Also, Fran’s latest insta post is 🔥😍
She looks fecking amazing. I think they've just realised they're more friends than lovers as well

DoesntMatter99

I saw Fran on Sunday at marsh farm. She still had her rings on. She seemed okay, she was on her own with both kids. She looked amazing & was chatting to my daughter who took a liking to her shoes 🤣
She does seem lovely and down to earth bless her not like Nay who would probably throw up and cry at even the thought of speaking to someone that isn’t famous/ an influencer

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I do like Fran but I wish she distanced herself from Banjo’s family.. she has the money to take her kids away with her parents or friends but she will not do it as she has to managed Diversity tour etc..Ash is not coming back
I think she’s stuck though. Diversity is her job and has been for years. It’s pretty niche and would be a huge leap to leave the security of that. I really feel for her - every element of her life is entwined with the Banjos.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Sad that she’s ill and no one from her friends or family could take the kids for her for the day.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Does he ever have the kids on his own? He’s really got the best of both worlds it seems- single, looks as though he’s moved out of family home yet never has to look after the kids. I like Fran but she’s not coming across as a strong independent woman in all of this…

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
He didn't even thank her, because she could have gone after half of everything he has, which would include house, studio and his earnings. She could be insisting he has his kids every other weekend (I know he doesn't have to but she could try) she could make it so difficult for him to do these things but he doesn't!
She should. I can’t for the life of me work out why she doesn’t go for a clean break. I don’t know what she earns from diversity but she’d make a good income as an influencer - she’s a hands on mum with two well behaved, photogenic, children.

I hope she’s just biding her time and engaging great legal support.

rebelgirl

I just wanted to come on here and say how proud I am of Fran. There seems to be a divestment from Ashley; no longer tags him in stuff or pathetically trying to catch him in stories when he is around. Hope she is focussing on becoming the BOSS she is. When Ashley is exposed as the narcissistic cheat he is I know she will have all the sponsorship deals to look after those beautiful kids.

Reactions: 11

JessikaJai

She’s literally raising those kids on her own.
Yet on their last tour he sprouted so much bullshit about doing everything for them and they featured in the show. The fella does absolutely nothing for them. I know Jordan and Naomi get a lot of stick on their thread but at least Jordan is present for his children. But I don’t think those kids seem to be missing out, fran does a good job on her own.

JessikaJai

There she is again sitting front row!! She should let the aunt take rose and take a break at home!! She just won't though. Constantly trying to involve herself
or she’s simply took her daughter to see her Daddy on stage? Not every break up is messy and hateful.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I just don’t get why a grown adult would like a post like this other than hoping to cause drama/get people talking! What does anyone gain from liking it?!
I like stuff all the time...I do it for me not for other people

• Heart

JessikaJai

I don't buy Ashley's post for one second. It's all optics, he plays the kids card when it suits it and quite rightly a previous poster highlighted he used a pic of the kids yet no mention of them in his achievements/yearly highlights.

He wants to be seen as this father who doutes on his kids but he isn't.

Any excuse for him to step back will be to allow him space to focus on him finding himself whether that's just taking foot off the gas, finding his happiness or a new relationship. Don't let him fool you that it has anything to do with the kids, sad as that is.
and also another person mentioned not one shoutout to Fran. Who has been a lone parent for years to allow him to thrive in his career. Without her it wouldn’t of been possible. I understand their exes and he doesn’t need to blow smoke up her arse but a little recognition would be nice! Maybe he should get with somebody as self centred as Naomi and see how life could of really been with someone who wasn’t as laid back.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
He didn't even thank her, because she could have gone after half of everything he has, which would include house, studio and his earnings. She could be insisting he has his kids every other weekend (I know he doesn't have to but she could try) she could make it so difficult for him to do these things but he doesn't!

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I’ve said all along that Ashley can’t afford to divorce. She’d be entitled to at least 50% and as most his assets are tied up in his house (which looks like it needs updating from what Fran posts) and in diversity. He’d have to sell/liquidity assets to pay her 50% plus ongoing child maintenance - I think diversity have a shelf life so I can’t see his income going up exponentially in the future- he’s probably peaked now. She clearly still loves him because of it were me I’d get a shithot lawyer, take the money and buy myself a nice house outright - she could make a decent living as an influencer.

Late to the party

It’s my first post on this thread because I’ve just been watching but surely nothing bad went on? It seems way too friendly to be anything like that.. still commenting on each others post too. It’s all too friendly to me.
Welcome🙃

I like that it's friendly. I'm hoping that they've just realised they've grown into friends and that no one else is involved. I'm just a really nosey cow who needs all the details🤣🤣

Lola123

VIP Member
Exactly this. It’s still unclear why they announced it when they did, after allegedly being apart for 2 years. And we’ve noticed no difference. All very odd!
I almost feel like they announced it because a story was going to come out? Like catch whoever out and then be like we aren't together…