Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessikaJai

Frans Instagram story of her washing piled high in her kitchen is so refreshing to see. Actual reality. None of this perfect persona that floods Instagram. She’s just so normal and down to earth. I really do like her.

Reactions: 16

zeroess

Maybe I've misunderstood the original post, but I can't really imagine anyone leaving their wife and two kids because it's "trendy".

I've done a bit of a stalk on Fran's insta over the past few months and she often gets lovely comments from the Diversity mums, girlfriends, and more 'fringe' members of Diversity. I definitely think her job is safe, and rightly so.

Rebby123

VIP Member
I'm not understanding this break up 🙈 being polite and doing things together for the kids ect makes sense. However Fran couldn't be any more involved if she tried literally commenting and sharing everything the Banjos share . Take out them being famous this behavior would be very strange. And why is Ashley now complimenting her and making it seem like she isn't invisible now they are separated.

Never posted on here before but so pleased it exists!! I paid for diversity tickets for my dads birthday present in 2019 as we love their DANCING and we have been in love with them since BGT. Anyway, more than half of the event was full of Ashley, talking, telling stories and weirdly doing a “David blaine style” and climbing into a box full of water and having to retrieve a key to get out. We felt so fed up we had spent money and barely seen them dance. We both said from then on Ashley has got too obsessed with fame and himself and since then we never have bothered with them. I really like Jordan and Naomi though. Feel sorry for Francesca she seems down to earth

• Haha
  • Wow

avb00

Chatty Member
I’ve never been team Ashley. I find him far too preachy now. I can’t stand Jordan either, or his wife Naomi!

I think there must be something happening like one of them has found a new partner so need to let the world know so they can go public etc.
How the heck has he got time for somebody else, he couldn’t make the time for Fran ever. With all the touring next year, shows on Tv, shows on the road in-between, training and having 2 kids under 5 - only born 2 and 3 years ago. I do feel for whoever it is as they are gonna have a lot of adjusting to do with dating a bloke who the public have very mixed opinions. Really tough on the kids as well, it’s as though Ashley sees them maybe every 2 weeks.

We don’t see everything in their life, but I just don’t feel it’s Fran who has met someone, she has shared a lot of her day online and with the kids I just couldn’t see her being in the mindset to be looking for somebody. I also feel she still has a big part of heart in Ashley, due to the tagging, comments and working for him. I’d imagine she wouldn’t of hesitated working on their marriage if he had of wanted to.

Also I feel Perri and Laura will be next, Laura clearly is mad about Perri, but really don’t feel Perri feels the same intensity about her. Again he has kept her off his Instagram quite a lot and the lack of tagging or commenting, etc.
If I were Laura I wouldn’t be comfortable with how much he interacts with Geo personally.

Last edited:

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I just feel sorry for her to be honest. They should have a lifestyle that allows her to take the kids away for the Easter holidays. It I don’t ever see them going on holiday- the odd day trip to the same local places. I get the impression that all their money is tied up is diversity and the dance studio and that Fran doesn’t have any access to it…

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
If she is the one clinging on why has he still got his wedding ring on?
Its all very weird
Because they’re not a ‘squad’ anymore and I suspect she’ll be dropped like a hot cake when there’s a serious new woman (or new child) on the scene. I mean, they could have spent the last 18 months at each other’s throats and have moved past that but honestly neither of them are demonstrating any boundaries in the separation. I divorced my husband after 11 years of marriage- together since we were 17 so I get how Fran feels with regard to his family being her family- and although it was my decision and amicable in terms of no affairs etc it was still shit to have to carve up our life and finances and it was impossible for us to spend any family time together without pangs of what could have been - it was really hurtful. The first time he came to pick up the kids without his wedding ring on I cried for hours. The first time I wasn’t invited to a family meal stung because it felt like his family had picked a side. Everytime we would get on for a few hours (and have sex, because that felt comfortable) it set us back in terms of moving on. It’s also confused our kids and have the eldest false hope of reconciliation. I appreciate everyone is different but I think they are far from the norm and they need some distance from each other to be able to grieve the end of their relationship/life as they imagined it.

I hope that Fran has an outlet in real life to cry and scream and say hateful things about him. As I said before I also really hope she has a shit hot lawyer and gets a fair deal in the divorce - she’s built diversity with him and enabled his career whilst looking after his kids (and possibly reputation) . Ashley strikes me as a man who wouldn’t want to halve his assets and its hard to separate emotions from the practicalities in a divorce - unfortunately the gloves have to come off at some point.

• Heart

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
But if they’re separated (and have been for over 2 years, allegedly), would/should he really be dedicating posts to her? How many people do that for their ex?
I know she’s raising their children and they’re still linked via the business, but it would still be a bit weird in my opinion. Plus if he’s seeing someone new, that would make things awkward for the new partner, too.
Exactly! This is what I’m thinking! I honestly don’t understand the outrage of people on here. How many people do you know that posted a dedicated post to their ex on Mother’s Day? On instagram or Facebook? Because I’ll tell you how many I saw…. NONE! And I know a lot of couples who have split up that have kids together. It’s weird. They’ve apparently been split for like 2 years so why is everyone so shocked? As the original poster said. Ashley may be seeing someone. YEA fran is the mother of his child but maybe he got her a card from the kids like a normal person? Why would he post a gushing post to her, especially for her birthday. If I was Ashley’s new Mrs I wouldn’t be too keen on that. There’s one thing getting along with the mother of your children and posting tributes is a whole different thing.

4fourHon

Whatever it is he's always put work before his family. Probably why he thinks it's ok to leave his wife with a 3 and 2 year old as it doesn't make any difference to him as he's never with them!

riddleme89

VIP Member
Maybe the separation made her have A glow up she looks amazing and confident maybe he’s realising what he’s missing and trying to sort things out .

sometimes it takes making a separation public to bring you both back together th reality of it actually being over .

monkey12345

Chatty Member
I don’t care if he is gay or seeing someone else. He always put his work before family. Fran have been looking after the kids all the time. Why having two small kids after so many years and then not try to spend time with them? He is missing out so much and when they are older he will regret it

Reactions: 15

Sunnie.lass

It just doesn't make sense because she literally posted this a couple of months ago...

Something fishy is going on.

Screenshot_20221222-202423~2.png

• Sad

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
I don’t think there is anything wrong with the fact Fran is involved with the family so much still, she’s been apart of the family for a very long time, it’s likely mainly because of the children and the fact she is management for diversity, it’s very mature in my opinion. They may get back together? Who knows maybe that’s why they are wearing their rings because they have been together a while since young, they could have decided that they need to experience life apart for a while to find out who they are?

Late to the party

She been working for them the whole time as well. She's a strong woman. I'm wishing them both well in the future. She's so pretty and seems so lovely she'll find someone so easily but the kids are definitely her priority

hmc1203

Off topic slightly regarding the mysterious split but I absolutely love little Rosie ! She is so funny ! She seems much more advanced speech wise compared to Mimi

don’t think he would of bothered going regardless! She does amazing on her own. He’s a disgrace
As much as we complain about her children still having dummies etc, considering she’s parenting on her own, on top of working and making time for herself, unlike Nay who loves a moan even though she has loads more help, she is doing a great job. I really hope she walks out of this with her head held high.

Reactions: 14

Chattyman321

Would Fran put up a post up about them still being so close and the best of friends if he had done anything bad to her though? Kind of feel like he was always away prioritising diversity and they just lost any connection and grew apart as diversity grew. Her doing all the admin work for it as well they probably felt like colleagues. If he had done anything wrong to her she surely wouldn’t be commenting ❤s on his pics and tagging him in stuff, well I wouldn’t! Very sad as I thought they were such a cute family

Reactions: 14