Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4fourHon

I hope she gets a lot in the divorce. He can do what he wants when he wants whereas she's clearly had to put her life/career on hold to be the only constant in those kids lives.

Reactions: 11

Late to the party

Certainly a shift. She's out out with the girls looking fabulous and didn't seem to be included in the banjo celebration yesterday. He's made a lovely comment on her Instagram post but hasn't made any posts at all this year for mother's day. Maybe he's moved on, maybe he hasn't, guess only time will tell. I just hope she's happy. She seems like a cracking mum and a fabulous friend. Just my tuppence worth lol

Reactions: 11

riddleme89

VIP Member
I think he might be dating and that’s why they announced it
I’m not convinced they broke up 18 months ago .

Reactions: 10

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Can I just say- I find it really bad to don’t spend Christmas Day with your kids, especially when they are 3 and 2!! I know he is doing panto but look at Jordan he spent Christmas Day with his kids.. I love Fran she is amazing mum
I guess we don't know what's gone on. They were all together Christmas eve. My ex didn't see our daughter on Xmas day as he had her Xmas eve and then had her today and tomorrow. Depends what has been decided. Lots of parents don't see their children on Xmas day for various reasons.

It’s the always trying to just slightly get him in pics to prove he’s there… on the VERY rare occasions he is. I think he definitely has someone else and she’s trying to keep a hold

avb00

Chatty Member
I just think it’s awful he hasn’t mentioned Fran in any of these posts about his play in Oz, the diversity studio, the MBE, etc.

I know they split and all but she was his rock for 15 years, throughout their first audition on BGT until the pandemic (when they supposedly split). Even in the T4 on the beach days she was working behind the scenes.

Not a word of her or the kids in his latest post about the studio.. and she had a huge role to play behind the scenes.

He really is mommy and daddy’s ‘little’ boy.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I do wonder if there has been any funny business between Ashley and any of the girls in diversity. On the last tour there was a red head who wasn't in the most recent one. Morgan was in the most recent tour and was Ashley's partner for most things and she hasn't been seen with diversity since. Geo, starr and shante are always together and deliver the work shops.
I think shante would be too young for Ashley and geo and starr are like sisters but I do wonder about Morgan. Fran is always going to the gym, doing PT sessions...wonder if he strays or if she worries about that, him being all close and sweaty with other younger, fitter, very attractive women.

Another relationship broken up within months of having a child. Wonder if it's the usual case of trying for a kid in the hope that it can paper over relationship cracks and it didn't work.

I don't get why they waited so long to announce it like it's a big deal. You risk being caught by the press with someone else and being classed as a cheater wrongly.

Talking of cheating I hope Ashley didn't or she should snap Banjos banjo.
snap Banjos banjo!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: absolutely creased here lol !!

He is so up himself. I’ve seen him a few times and he thinks he is a real VIP. Fran on the other hand is totally different. Very down to earth, chats to everyone and always smiling. He clearly got too big for his boots and the fame went to his head. By the looks of things on Instagram, he doesn’t bother with family time and he never seemed to be with her or his kids. He’s a jumped up z-lister and I hope she goes on to find someone much better than him!
I loved the early days Ashley Banjo but yeah i agree hes so up himself these days, still quite tasty tho lol :p:D x

missyt95

She’s actually stunning and I mean inside and out. I second the last comment I really pray she finds a man that will treat her like the queen she is :coronation:

Sunnie.lass

I would hazard from her posts and captions that maybe it was a one sided decision rather than a mutual one. She’s still been very loving towards him (though on a few posts she has put “love you dude”)
Agree. It's really sad. I feel really sorry for her. This all very much about protecting his image and career, what she gets out of that...I'm not quite sure.

zeroess

Ashley's always been my least favourite member of Diversity, although I think he was bearable in the beginning. I know the media like to make out that he's the only one who matters (with a crumb of appreciation for Perri and Jordan), but as someone who's worked with the other members for decades now, he should push the fact that that isn't the case at all. Instead, he's happy to lap up all the attention and never gives the others their flowers. I always notice on his Real Full Monty shows that many of the participants after will give a special thanks to specific members of Diversity, but Ashley never mentions them and watching the show it almost feels like their help and support is intentionally edited out as much as possible.

I know he does the choreography, but let's not act like just anyone could walk in off the street and follow it whilst also maintaining a squeaky clean lifestyle that doesn't tarnish the brand and living in his shadow without complaining. It's also clear from their individual social media pages that many of the other members do choreograph, although it's unclear whether they're either not allowed to choreograph Diversity's routines or that it's not allowed to be made publicly known.

I don't want to see his downfall, but that's really only because the end of Ashley would mean the end of Diversity, and the other members seem so hard-working and grounded. (And I've massively fancied lovely, lovely Warren since 2009 👀).

Last edited:

Picklelily

VIP Member
Out of interest for those that think he jumps on trends etc to be relatable, what trends do you feel he's jumped on? I don't overly follow him so not sure if I've missed something.
The only thing I've really seen from him is advocating for black people and the racism they face but I wouldn't call that a trend.

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Ashley comes across like such a weirdo. Specially with that half a mustache. 😄 Something very off about the guy.

Looks like they are still in the same house? Sorting out clothes? His stuff appears to be there. It's all so odd.
Maybe sorting clothes ready for the big move out 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree just don’t get anything, but I see he is posting more now on his stories. Guess we got to watch how it all plays out, hope they reunite 😊

Love_laugh _live

So timeframes... I recalled a really weird situation where Naomi rushed home leaving the kids with her parents after just arriving (hours drive away). Looking back through the Naomi feeds, that looks to have been around April 22... Around the same time, Danielle Banjo posted about "emotional times" - perhaps linked to the Fran/Ash situation rather than Naomi/Jordan, like a lot of people originally thought?

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I agree, she doesn't have to be #gifted #ad or #prgift to take her children out for the day and she doesn't say "not an ad I paid full price" which is the polar opposite of everything the other Mrs banjo does! I wonder if Jordan has ever told Ashley what an idiot he was to lose her...especially as Jordan will never lose naomi, unless someone richer looks at her...maybe he should arrange that!