Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people asking for a thread so here we go.

The wife of Diversity's Ashley Banjo. Notorious for posting pictures of her children naked in the bath.

Reactions: 8
Hallelujah! She’s a nut job posting photos of naked kids all the time

Reactions: 4
Yay thank you!!! So many things annoy me about Fran - filming her children naked, filming them waking up every morning, dummies glued to their mouths 24/7, the over sharing about Rose’s potty training, never seeing her dog which is shoved in some run down room with a baby gate, her smug face looking into the camera! I’ll think of more!! Ashley always looks miserable around her too!

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her but she's morphing into all the other influencer huns recently.

Reactions: 2
Out 2 nights in a row with Nay Nay! Definitely trying to turn into an insta hun!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for the dog, it looks like he has a tiny bit of garden and shut off all day. Surely he could go on all their walks and round to family etc.? They all have dogs so they could play or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Half Naked pics and bath videos again! Someone take the camera off this woman. I really wonder why Ashley does not put a stop to her. These kids are going to despise their parents when they grow up knowing their half naked bodies and private moments have been shared with hundreds of thousand of strangers. It makes me so angry. Fran please for the love of God stop it. Your children are beautiful innocent babies and if you chose to plaster them over the internet please please have them fully clothed. Rant over

Reactions: 3
Why are Nay and Fran BFFs all of a sudden? Do you think mama Banj had a word and said it’s not good for their ‘family friendly’ imagine to have their kids never together?!

Reactions: 5
Are we going to get a "thanks for all your messages guys, I'm fine though" story later 😴 she's deffo on the hun ladder.

Filming her kid drinking chlorine water from the hot tub 🤡 put your bleeping phone down and stop her hun.

Reactions: 7
Why do we need continuous updates about the kids and this cold. Every story contains something about their appetite or sleeping. Just goes to show that other than the kids and occasionally diversity, she's got no content.

She’s actually questioning why people are reporting her naked kid stories LOL

Reactions: 3
Her video of her daughters room, I can't believe she's just got piles of clothes everywhere.

Reactions: 1