Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoesntMatter99

Whatever it is at least they’re still able to get along and do stuff as a family and support each other. A lot of people wouldn’t be able to do that plus still work for him I have respect for both of them for that. Plus Fran seems to be doing amazing with those kids not like nay

Reactions: 14

bopbop22

I’ve never been team Ashley. I find him far too preachy now. I can’t stand Jordan either, or his wife Naomi!

I think there must be something happening like one of them has found a new partner so need to let the world know so they can go public etc.

rebelgirl

Just been loving how Fran has been focussed on being the best version of herself and bestest ever mummy. Those kids so lucky to have her.

Also Ashley is going to get what is coming to him with Kirsty sounds like she is a manipulative narcissist aswell. I am loving hearing all about the drama through the mutual friend at playgroup. Her sister is telling anyone who will listen about it and it seems his little romance is causing him headache which he deserves they got peopel harassing him online 🤣❤
---
also i do not condone harassment but it is still a little funny to me after all the supposed torment he has put Fran though he is getting it back!!!

craycrayxx

Fran looks amazing on her insta lately, her face is glowing and she’s putting herself first at the minute and seems happy!!! I hope ash is realising the grass isn’t greener 👍🏽

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I'm wondering if they've announced it now as Fran won't be at the Banjo Christmas because she's going to be at her mum's
on reflection I’m thinking it’s not that amicable. Naomi has clearly set out her stall on being Team Fran- I suspect the reported tension between her and Ashley is actually coolness because he’s been a shit.

I find the fact they’ve portrayed a perception of happy families for 18 months quite deceptive although I appreciate everyone has the right to a private life... I just think the timing is weird. It was much stranger for him to take his mum to an MBE investure and not be pictured with his wife at his brother’s wedding than to wonder where Fran was spending Christmas...

Fran has been liking Morgan’s pictures recently so if there’s someone else I really doubt it’s her!

halobellz21

I knew this was the case. I mean, I hoped not but I think it was obvious. I feel like they had a work relationship rather than love. Maybe the 2 children quickly in lockdown days didn’t help and then Ashley threw himself into all the work he could. I hope Fran is happy and can enjoy life. She still seems very much a Banjo and Diversity member. I guess the working relationship is what they have left and what seems to work? It’s just a sad situation that I hope can end in happiness for everyone.

Murph123

I know plenty of women take their children on holiday by themselves but her holiday snaps have made me feel a bit sad. Micah taking them off her. I doubt Ashley would have gone even if he hadn’t been working. He doesn’t seem to be at anything sports days etc… for someone that talks the talk about being a decent person he really does come across as an arsehole

She’s done herself a mothers day post and tagged him in pics. Hun he haven’t bothered to acknowledge u today or for your bday just forget him 😂

Reactions: 13

rebelgirl

I actually find his post disgraceful! And is a reminder to us women that (some) men will rack up all these achievements, use our labour and then not even say thank you.

Love_laugh _live

It's just weird, the silence is deafening and there is clear tumbleweed passing Ashley's page on these momentous days.

If he had an ounce of respect, and gratitude why not show it? He clearly is able to for his mum, sister, some Westend star, and bloody Oti of DOI, but he can't for the mother of his children, who is raising them, singlehandedly. Honestly it's all very bizarre and paints him in SUCH a sh*tty way.

craycrayxx

I originally posted about ash potentially being gay, and it absolutely isn’t about following a trend, I completely disagree with that comment.
It’s just a feeling I have for them, and him but I obviously could be wrong.

either way, I think it’s very cute how they are putting the kids first and have had a lovely day out with them today. I wish them all the best and we will have to wait and see if there’s more to this, or if they genuinely have just drifted apart from lovers into more friends/business.

zeroess

I really like Fran. She seems down-to-earth, hard-working, and like a lovely, dedicated mum.

I'm so fond of her that I feel very guilty for being the embodiment of the 👀 emoji in anticipation of any news that will tell us why they decided to share it now, and why they made the 18 months thing so clear.

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
I feel so sad about their split, sometimes it feels like nobody stays together anymore. However, I think Fran has come across incredibly well despite what must have been going on behind the scenes and she really has had a glow up.

While 16 years is a long time, I do think when people have been together since their teens, there is so much growing up and changing you do, inevitably you won’t be the same people you were all those years ago. I really hope if there is a news story dropping, Fran will be alright. She seems so lovely with a genuine heart.

And does anyone remember earlier this year when Ashley sent her to a spa? She didn’t post anything except a mirror selfie when she was leaving, thanking him. So I do believe when they mention still having a lot of love for each other it’s true.

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
I have no sympathy. She is a grown women who needs to find her backbone.
She needs to divorce the chinny cunt and take her half of everything !

‘Self respect and dignity Fran’

JessikaJai

Sad that she’s ill and no one from her friends or family could take the kids for her for the day.
they’ve all been watching Ashley’s final performance for wizard of Oz. It’s disgusting not one of them offered to take the kids to give Chess a break and allow the kids to see their dads last show!