Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craycrayxx

She’s a credit and too good for Ash. This has been 18 months and she has been helping them on tour, doing all the background stuff for diversity, tags him in daily story’s with the kids. She has proved herself to be very classy and dignified, I hope she’s ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Fran is such a sweet angel, so much better than Ash

I know her from our kids school, she is so genuine and truly lovely inside and out

• Heart
Reactions: 31

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
New to this thread so excuse my ignorance if I’ve missed anything with these two.. judging on that statement..it pisses me off when a woman stays with her partner through all the highs and lows, births his children, makes endless sacrifices and supports him for him just to throw it away because the spark is gone..relationships after 16 years need work..daily life pressures take over, I just find it so sad that men can walk away with their amazing careers and in Ashley’s case good looks and fit body and his partner is left to pick up the pieces 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Esme

VIP Member
Absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
BE59443F-E193-4A8E-9577-218561EF3813.jpeg

I think whatever the reason is for the split, they’ve been together so long, experienced so much and achieved so much that they’ll always have a lot of love for each other. It’s nice that Rose and Micah will be around such love and happiness even though their parents have separated.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Picklelily

VIP Member
I’m presuming they must of split up just after their anniversary in July 2021 as they both posted to each other. Very sad. I like Fran, she cocks up sometimes with posting the kids in the bath but overall she seems a fairly decent hands on, loving mum and person. She’s an absolute credit and Ash is extremely lucky to still have her by his side.

I do wonder if one of them has a new partner and that’s why they’ve finally decided to put it out there. Would make sense for Ash in particular in case he’s papped with someone.

Reactions: 27

Laurenhelen88

100% there’s another person on the scene otherwise there would be no reason to mention the ‘18 months ago’ like what business is it of the publics on the timeline, they could have just said they’ve split bla blah blah. Feel sorry for her going through that not long after having a baby that’s rough

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I am really gutted as I thought they were just low key but I have a lot of respect for Francesca and how she has kept up appearances. I’m sure we all know if it were Nay and Jord, it certainly wouldn’t be dignified. Hope Ash and Fran are able to remain friends for their sake as well as for their kids and move forward in a positive way

Reactions: 24

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
100% there’s another person on the scene otherwise there would be no reason to mention the ‘18 months ago’ like what business is it of the publics on the timeline, they could have just said they’ve split bla blah blah. Feel sorry for her going through that not long after having a baby that’s rough
It suits her. She’s been glowing recently; I really don’t think she got much from him. He’s not very ‘present’, they don’t seem to have as lavish a life/holidays/house as some of the others - Perri and Jordan particularly - which makes me think everything is reinvested in the business. They have just bought and converted a massive church in Essex to use as a studio- that must have cost a fortune and taken up a lot of time.

When I split with my ex husband I was devastated for about a month then I realised that actually my life was now considerably easier and once I’d got over the hurt and fear I saw the light. I hope she’s the same and it really has been 18 months of true separation not him blowing hot and cold/keeping her on a short leash for 18 months...

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Picklelily

VIP Member
I don’t think we’ll ever find out the real reason or what’s going on (not that they should have to say). It’s fun seeing all the theories though 🤣
I’m gonna go all out there and say Fran left Ash for Perri and that’s why he’s not been with Laura recently 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope Fran gets a decent divorce settlement after everything she has done for the Banjo clan. Still working behind the scenes, getting along with his family and solo parenting the kiddies. Nay if you’re reading…if anyone’s a ‘boss babe’ it’s Fran. I do hope she takes Ash to the cleaners in a way after everything she’s done for him and it turns out he’s cheated or whatever

Reactions: 22

zeroess

I don’t think it’s weird Ashley didn’t spend Xmas day with the kids as they’re not together and maybe they have an arrangement but am I the only one who thinks it’s extremely weird for Jordan to have his brothers ex wife at his house for Christmas Day? And not him instead? Just can’t imagine me ever doing that.
I think it's nice that Jordan and Naomi invited Fran over. Since Ashley and Fran were childhood sweethearts, Jordan would have known her since he was very young as there are about 5 years between him and Ashley - imo it would be very cold to exclude her from a family event like Christmas, especially when their kids are cousins so close in age.

I very much doubt that Ashley spent the day on his own feeling sorry for himself.

Reactions: 21
Seems oddly specific to say they split 18 months ago? I wonder if he's fathered another child with someone else and paternity tests have proved it. Trying to manage the brand by saying he was single?

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Halfafritter

Aw that’s actually made me quite sad! I thought they might have been proof that you could be low key/successful/child hood sweethearts. I think Chess is lovely, not so sure on Ashley. Chess is looking amazing at the moment too, good for her 😍

FallM1710

I find this news so sad, i feel like Fran deserves better. Imagine how she must have felt watching Naomi and Jordan getting married when her marriage has come to an end 😭😭 so sad!

• Sad

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
The timing of it (as has been said) is a bit suss. It’s a bit like ‘we have this story, and we’re going to run with it whether you like it or not’ so their hand was forced a little. Maybe Ash was papped with a new lady so they had to announce the separation.
16 years is a long time to be with someone and to be so involved in their life/family/business then, if we’re right, get used to a ‘new’woman coming in. I do feel a bit for Fran.

Freckledredhead

Also is it me or since the announcement (sorry if already asked) has Ash been more vocal on social media?
I feel that he's alot more present with the kids. Family days our etc. He never did anything with Fran before.
I think he's doing it to look good. I don't buy that it was mutual. I think he chose to split up. The little one would've knly been 6 months old too. It's really weird. Also they don't co-parent. She parents. He pops in now and again. Eventually there will be a new partner. Whether it's his or hers and that's when the shit will hit the fan. He still should've taken Fran to get his mbe or whatever it is as she held the fort while he boosted his career, stardom and money. And if they're the best of friends then it shouldn't warrant taking mummy instead. Something about the mum doesn't sit well with me. I hope she's not overwhelmed by his family and makes do with the basics. It's his family business, his mum is the manager, eventually Fran will need to cut ties and I hope he doesn't fuck her over. She needs to really think about what she wants for her and the kids in the divorce. I don't trust him at all.

heardbutnotseen

Absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 1846897

I really don’t understand this this though because if you look through her post he’s not commented on any of her stuff in months but now they’ve split he can tell her he’s amazing. I’m so confused I think they will end up back together tbh xxx
Absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 1846897
I think whatever the reason is for the split, they’ve been together so long, experienced so much and achieved so much that they’ll always have a lot of love for each other. It’s nice that Rose and Micah will be around such love and happiness even though their parents have separated.

I really don’t understand this this though because if you look through her post he’s not commented on any of her stuff in months but now they’ve split he can tell her he’s amazing. I’m so confused I think they will end up back together tbh xxx

Reactions: 19