Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
3A9F794A-E36F-495D-B838-3331606B1A46.jpeg

Weird lock screen for someone who was separated 15 months, allegedly, at the time. I’m not buying the timeline or that they have decided now is the perfect time to share the news... I’m not that normally interested but that’s until I think there’s a mystery!

Reactions: 19
Frans post doesn’t look to convincing to me! 🙈

I’m really starting to think he is gay!!

he likes to jump on board with what’s trending 🙄
Being gay isn't a "trend". Some people are gay because that is who they are inside. The world is gradually getting more tolerant of the LGBTQ+ community, sharing non-heterosexual stories and giving more platforms to the community. That isn't about being "trendy" that is about making the world more open and understanding as well as helping the next generation see that they are not wrong. We've still a long way to go, but we are seeing change.

Back to Ashley and Fran. I don't know what his sexuality is. What we do see is that he is incredibly busy... He's just had that naff netflix show come out (presumably filmed in the US). I know we only see a snapshot of their lives but it seems like they had very little time together and she is at home raising their kids.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Seems a long time 18 months . I like fran she's lovely . Seems a strange tike to do that post I wonder have things gone sour . I mean for her to spend Christmas with his family and him nowhere to be seen is odd . Notic3d Jordan hasn't been as close to him either maybe naomi sided with fran .

More to it definitely. No doubt he's met somebody new

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
How sad it’s taken till those children are almost 5 and 4 before Ashley has realised he needs to be around more for them. His breakdown of his achievements in 2023 don’t include anything regarding his children, your children should always be your proudest and biggest achievement.
All those things he’s been able to do with two children under 5 thanks to Fran…

• Heart

chocdip

VIP Member
No surprise there and i know there's so much hate on Jordan and Naomi but there's always been something off about Ashley! I mean is he ever present in his kids lives anyway

So Micah is barely 2 and they've been split for 18 months!

• Wow
  • Sad

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Have we no suspicions at all that MAYBE it is her that found someone else?
I mean looking at the bigger picture it looks like the kind of scenarios where she would. Lonely, wife starts going to gym and lacking attention from husband. It would explain why she’s so amicable and willing to be friendly but he’s a bit quieter about it all.
not a chance! Have you seen Mama Banjo? She’d have buried Fran wherever she hides all the Diversity bad press and scandal...

• Haha

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
I think i am surprised actually, I really liked them as a couple and she’s still been going to performances/rehearsals etc. it’s a shame

Reactions: 18

Happyhead

Sad to hear they have broke up , really like Fran just had a look back at her birthday post to ash in October you’d never guess they weren’t together by that just shows u how false social media is , hope she’s ok I would guess she is heartbroken 😔

Freckledredhead

Perri is already away with someone new and Fran done this on the Kiss Fm page glad she is getting called out!
She's pathetic. Clinging on to him and his family. Tbh I think the marriage was over before Micah was born. Ashley didn't seem to want another kid. He always favours Rose. He's never been a present father or husband. She's delusional. She needs to just say I want x amount per month. I'm keeping the house. And then get a job away from the family and move the fuck on. He's just placating her so she doesn't take what she can. Because she could take alot. Being stuck at home while he rises and then when he's at the top he wants to say bye? And she's still doing everything?
She also needs to stop childish mean girl shit like this to suck up to man that barely tolerates her.

• Heart
  • Sad

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I don’t think she can afford to cut ties with Diversity, as she hasn’t got any qualifications or any she has haven’t been used in over 15 years if she’s been admin with DV since the start.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, she needs to divorce him and take her half out while it’s still worth something. She could have a good income as a mom-fluencer; she doesn’t need them.

dopeydwarf

He is so up himself. I’ve seen him a few times and he thinks he is a real VIP. Fran on the other hand is totally different. Very down to earth, chats to everyone and always smiling. He clearly got too big for his boots and the fame went to his head. By the looks of things on Instagram, he doesn’t bother with family time and he never seemed to be with her or his kids. He’s a jumped up z-lister and I hope she goes on to find someone much better than him!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MoiraRose22

I actually don’t think there’s more to the split. I think it’s just a case of they’ve been friends more than anything else for a few years and it’s just been a gradual progression of ‘officially’ splitting. Ashley barely has time for his own wife and kids let alone cheating or meeting someone else. I do think the timing of the announcement was strange though 🤷🏽‍♀️

JessikaJai

I think he’s a slave driver. They must be absolutely sick on him. Perri and Jordan have been leaving the studios in the 1/2ams and having to be up for kiss 3 hours later. It’s dangerous and unhealthy. Like someone said they’re only putting on a dancing show not curing world hunger. It’s so excessive.

We’ve all been pointing finger at Nay for being the baddie of the fam, but SEEMS Ash is actually the baddie. I am actually gutted for their family Fran deserves the world been with him since before fame, 2 children so close together, worked her butt off for diversity and he seems to have left the family and even dropped them at Xmas!

Fran still wearing her wedding/engagement rings? Surely if u had separated 18months ago they would be off, esp as we all know now! I don’t get any of it..

Last edited:

riddleme89

VIP Member
Absolute 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
View attachment 1846897
I think whatever the reason is for the split, they’ve been together so long, experienced so much and achieved so much that they’ll always have a lot of love for each other. It’s nice that Rose and Micah will be around such love and happiness even though their parents have separated.
Things are always ok at first it’s when new partners are introduced it goes sour . Hopefully not . She looks amazing though

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I said this on Nays thread but if 18 months is true then Micah would of been tiny when the decision was made.
And if true they did struggle to conceive then it makes even sadder.
I feel for Fran and have a feeling Ash will be pictured with someone soon

Picklelily

VIP Member
It just doesn't make sense because she literally posted this a couple of months ago...

Something fishy is going on.

View attachment 1825867
I would hazard from her posts and captions that maybe it was a one sided decision rather than a mutual one. She’s still been very loving towards him (though on a few posts she has put “love you dude”)

craycrayxx

I agree with Perri and Laura, he’s very much the same as Ash and doesn’t pay her much attention and she’s always at her mums.

just a thought.. could Ash be gay? His whole style has drastically changed over the past 2 years. 16 years is a long time, and he could finally be ready to come out.. hence why it’s been under wraps and Fran still tags him/comments ‘love ya dude x’ and ❤ even as recently as last week!

Reactions: 16
I just find it strange how they have said they want to get it out there before they approach the new year yet they went into last new year separated but chose not to share that they had split🤔 I wonder whether they were trying to work on things this time last year to see whether they could fix their marriage. Either way I really hope no news comes out about him over the Christmas period and they spend it together for the sake of those kids. And that Fran is ok as she’s put on a brave front for the last 18 months!

Reactions: 16