Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a baby papa🤣

Btw, hi everybody✌🏼
Long time lurker, finally made an account. Happy to join your lovely tattle-family🫶🏼
Yayyyy even more new people! Welcome to our lovely (ever so slightly chaotic) side of the internet ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
YES.
than printed. and we know who would design the cover
Aac getting to many requests to illustrate now, our bestseller "Slagging through the F1 calendar" is the first one in line for her beautiful illustrations 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
in which museum or gallery do you plan to have the exhibition of your artwork and are we invited for the grand opening? :cool:
Yes and yes and the framed playlist from @iona.a.smith will be there and a gin museum ran by bottas and a special workout 😉😉😉 are with port cop

Aac getting to many requests to illustrate now, our bestseller "Slagging through the F1 calendar" is the first one in line for her beautiful illustrations 😂
I love making them and yes a calendar of the best bits will be made at the end of the year 😂😂

• Heart
How is he related to the bébé? Is he gonna take it out for its first gin? In Colorado?
He will give the kid coffee from day one, and by the time kiddo is 12 it would have been introduced to a variety of Nordic specialities, like Koskenkorva, aquavit, home brew (moonshine) and at the ripe age of 21 kid will have his/hers first gin in Colerado. Valtteri is just the cool, drunk uncle 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes and yes and the framed playlist from @iona.a.smith will be there and a gin museum ran by bottas and a special workout 😉😉😉 are with port cop

I love making them and yes a calendar of the best bits will be made at the end of the year 😂😂

*disclaimer calf exercises not included

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
At this point we are going to be overtaking The Louvre. Our should we just go full whammy and get Cha to put her architecture degree to good use and design a full new building for us?

• Heart
  • Haha

Slagging through the calendar-empire is expanding from fanfiction to actual calendars 😂😂 I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.