Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying

Reactions: 15
Ok for anyone who wants to have a laugh, Jake Dennis and Nick Cassidy are at Heathrow to fly to Jakarta for the race and they are trying to handle their documents and Jake is struggling with the printer he’s such a himbo
Heathrow you say either of them meet some police officers on the way

Reactions: 9
Ok for anyone who wants to have a laugh, Jake Dennis and Nick Cassidy are at Heathrow to fly to Jakarta for the race and they are trying to handle their documents and Jake is struggling with the printer he’s such a himbo
Jake Dennis is the Sharl of the FE grid and you can't convince me otherwise

Reactions: 7
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying
She’s also now deleted/archived pictures of the kids. Oh boy I feel bad for her, people must be clearly really bothering her.
Also tomorrow is their 4 year wedding anniversary

Reactions: 14
Awwww I still find baby Pierre adorable! But in the same way I look at Yuki Now he’s a MAAAAAAAN.

The first thing that came to my mind when i see this two is that video. Pierre laugh is something else

This video always ends me, I bloody love his laugh This one of Kvyat taking the piss out of him too

Reactions: 5
Thats one struggling hairline, shout out whoever told him to wear his hair down

(Although he still does nothing for me )

https://giphy.com/3oKIPwoeGErMmaI43S
That's what the hair transplant was for

My e
Oh good point, yes I’d love to see it - but like only once and then we need the beard back
My exact thoughts! Just once for science (just like growing in his moustache)

The first thing that came to my mind when i see this two is that video. Pierre laugh is something else

He's SUCH a goof

Reactions: 7
Right so I’ve now seen people crying on tiktok that they don’t want to see Charles and Pierre fall out because it’s actually Pierre fathering Charlotte’s baby

Its just turning into an elaborate game of telephone at this point

Reactions: 10
Right so I’ve now seen people crying on tiktok that they don’t want to see Charles and Pierre fall out because it’s actually Pierre fathering Charlotte’s baby

Its just turning into an elaborate game of telephone at this point
Does that make Isa the step mum?

Reactions: 6
https://www.facebook.com/
Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it & Pierre making himself known at whatever party they were at. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.

Reactions: 11
I think our crush with gossipierre its about to end…if everything goes ok sooner or later we are going to see Kika in the paddock.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.