Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
McLaren in Formula E next year in place of Mercedes. I wonder if they will keep Stoffel and Nyck in the team 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12

90sgirl

VIP Member
So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
Fellow autistic here 😁 I was lucky and got diagnosed when I was little but that was thanks to my parents fighting tooth and nail. They used to say I was not autistic just manipulative. 🤞everything goes smoothly ❤❤

• Heart

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Fucked is an understatement 🙄
Isn't it crazy how passive the UK is in terms of protesting against our government?

Not ideal considering our government passed the Police and Crime bill, which basically restricts the right to protest but that's another whole thing.

We've had countless corruption cases exposed. Look at the utter shambles of the Test and Trace project. Billions of pounds wasted on dodgy contracts. Matt Hancock's mate, a PUB LANDLORD was given a several million pound contract for PPE provisions to a company set up only weeks before. That's only one example. There's a LOT more.

Never mind the disrespect on the Queen. Boris and his cronies, partying until 2am on the eve of Prince Philip's funeral, at which government social distancing laws forced the Queen to sit alone. Now, I am no royalist but to disrespect the head of state like that is nothing short of disgraceful. He has no shame and uses his bumbling facade to detract from his real acts.

In total there were around 18 parties. Boris Johnson was fined only £50 in comparison to the general public being subject to fines up to £10,000.

If that was France, the yellow vests would be out all the time.

It's one thing after another yet as a nation it gets brushed off with a shake of the head and a sigh.

I must apologise for the rant.

• Heart
  • Sad

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Very much on the water tonight my loves😂post curry and beach walk with friends who have just finished their exams xoxo
image.jpg

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Imagine something like this happening in the age of DTS and social media being so big/toxic. The one direction song is too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
Well, oh my fucking god, I'm making an appointment to try and get that process started for myself next week.

Good luck with your journey ❤

• Heart

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Im going to be honest im the same age has Kelly and im still going out and all of that butttt i don't know if i would have the patience to go out with this group 😂 😅
It looks like ema luis friend sitting beside lui ? 🤔
I dont see it doesn't look like her at all..Ema has shorter hair.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Pierre "where is yuki" just to go annoy him is peak little bro/big bro relationship 😂. Is rocket league the new FIFA ? Even the red bull guys are playing it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Pierre "where is yuki" just to go annoy him is peak little bro/big bro relationship 😂. Is rocket league the new FIFA ? Even the red bull guys are playing it 😂😂

I loved watching Max V & Yuki interact

I love Yuki so much 🥰

Also a friend of mine works in F1 (not for Alpha Tauri) and said she’s heard that Pierre is the most difficult of all drivers.

• Wow
  • Sad

landolorian

Chatty Member
Rewatched Bankai’s stream from yesterday and no surprise Lando joined him 😅

- When Lando joined, Max was out having dinner with a couple of friends who flew with him from London
- Lando is flying to Barcelona on Wednesday and is working on Monday and Tuesday
- He played at Augusta and said it was amazing, but he played terrible
- Max eventually joined in the background and Theo in chat
- They’re going to setup Lando‘s laptop so Max can also play with them today
#JusticeForLu

• Haha

Loz-x

Chatty Member
In Max’s stream with Tom last week he subtly mentioned about seeing a girl he has been speaking to this week. So that’s probably her sitting in front of him and why Max wanted to “look fresh” for the weekend during his haircut stream.

I won’t be surprised if Lando and Max V did the fake birthday to embarrass Max in front of the girl 😅

• Haha