Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Nice that he's covering lower ranked drivers but why is her weight included? I don't think I've seen a male drivers weight bring mentioned other than in terms of losing it during a race or if they have seriously added muscle to it, fully open to being corrected though if I'm wrong

View attachment 1266377
I’m surprised he didn’t describe her as an avid driver like tiff is a professional cyclist avid cyclist. He gives me hives

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Oh my god really? I was hesitant at first but it’s been the best decision! I hope you have a positive experience x
Yep, my Mam was an SNA and for years always pointed out the markers in my Dad and my brother but only recently told me she thought I might have it. Masking is my super power at this stage and it makes me wonder who I really am when I've spent years imitating other peoples behaviour to try and navigate the world. It's going to be interesting figuring it all out anyway ❀

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I wonder if it was worth it for Nico...retiring straight after and then watching Lewis go on to win over and over again and losing a friend in the process. He got the world championship but it never feels like it made him happy. Maybe Toto was right when he said they were all damaged kids from their karting days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
He’s filled with so much resentment and regret and he’s barely able to concern it. I think it gave him a great deal of satisfaction but the way he’s milking this years Merc being bad and Lewis not up there is telling me he’s not over it πŸ˜‚

On another note - fuck the Miami Grand Prix and the fact that these privileged celebrities got to have an experience none of us ever will without appreciating it

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Verstappen vs Hamilton was so harmless and dramatized infinitely so I’m glad F1 didn’t have the public exposure back then πŸ˜‚
Although Nico is still not over it - that’s just funny at this point
I wonder if it was worth it for Nico...retiring straight after and then watching Lewis go on to win over and over again and losing a friend in the process. He got the world championship but it never feels like it made him happy. Maybe Toto was right when he said they were all damaged kids from their karting days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh so they probably know a friend of a friend of a friend who works in a cafΓ© in Monaco and is bestfriend with Max (Fewtrell). And Max tell them that Lando is crying every night because he wants some time alone with Max but he can't because Luisa is always here and never lets him alone and controls everything πŸ™„

Or Plot Twist they are Max 😱😱 And he is just jealous and want his Lando back πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220513-151020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220513-151035_Instagram.jpg

Joke aside who do they think they are saying things like that πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad