Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
View attachment 1262976
Chloe has covid. Corey Wilson (and DR and HB maybe ) was on the same plane?!
Less concerned about Daniel and Heidi, there’s a good chance since they (assuming Heidi had it as well given her close proximity to Daniel) had Covid like two months ago are still somewhat immune, it happened to friends of mine as well where they didn’t test positive after having Covid contact after being ill themselves.
But Lance and Sara 😅😅 Aston Martin in the mud, Hulkenback the 34th?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

spielberg

VIP Member
bit of a topic change but it's so crazy to me that young people, for example Max V and Martin G, are only in their mid 20s bit enjoy their life and have made so much money just by doing what they love...

and the fact that they made more money than I'll ever have when they were only 20 is... mad

aidil

VIP Member
Okay, I’ve just got through a three hour class on feline/canine dentistry and now I want to throw myself out a window. Pierre hun, can you please post some more topless jungle thirst to cheer me up? Merci beaucoup! 😘

Excited for Tattle Eurovision party! This week has been beyond shit and I just want a laugh!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Grill the Grid: so many lies 😈
For real though why did they ASK them about their heights and not measure them themselves, this was just asking for chaos from the beginning 😂

Love how everyone just piles the names on top of each other and then there’s bottas making what looks like a pretty flower 🤣
They all share a brain cell 😂 same strategy, just like in the races

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
So proud of you and hopefully you get some answers and yes a relative of mine works with a lot of autistic children and she says it’s scary the amount of girls who ‘mask’ but I’m so proud of you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I mean the Portuguese makes sense I’ve just looked and lando is following ema too
No that’s just funny because there are three ladies sitting next to each other, presumably speaking Portuguese with each other and in front of them is a Dutch-Belgian, an English-Belgian and a few other Brits. It’s really Belgian or Portuguese or English or nothing 😂

Im going to be honest im the same age has Kelly and im still going out and all of that butttt i don't know if i would have the patience to go out with this group 😂 😅
I’m younger and I don’t have the patience either 😂they’re just ~special~

• Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
i loved that grill the grid episode, here are my favourite moments: pierre going "let's not waste time... tsunodÁÁ", alex' "LAndO" and lance being ready to fight with max... he can be a nice bloke

also, my period cramps are absolutely killing me

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
McLaren gonna make Pato their Indy star now. Pretty clear with his new deal incoming.

Herta is bottling it in Indy, a lot of mistakes. Zak ain't putting him in the car full time.
Yeah Zak already hinted at Pato being there for the long haul and Pato said he’s done with chasing F1, Pato is Zak’s Lando for F1.
Colton is not going to be in an F1 car full time for a long, long time and certainly not to replace Daniel who’s doing well pace-wise but just has tough luck.

MissF1

VIP Member
View attachment 1264935

Cheers from us! (Or SKÅL! as we say)

I will expose myself, as I'm not living here for that much longer, just a few months 😂

and this is the toilet paper killing, about 40 pound dog, I told you about. She does like wine, but is not an alcoholic like her mum 😂
I read “… As I’m not living for much longer…”
Girl I clutched my imaginary pearls. I was shook. I was getting ready to start planning you a tattle memorial. You would’ve been remembered sis. The theme would’ve been slag summer.
1652478212947.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
looking at lando story, him and max do seem to have been together, a guess that their friend jack martin (the one on other maxs stream when lando first moved) was there too?

the boys jet skiing while the girls sit on the yacht? 😅
Is the giant Red Bull everywhere Lando’s way of telling us he’s replacing Checo?
*joking, obviously I hope
**also Max F is there, the two Max’s are hanging out

• Haha