Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
britt besties, I'm so sorry, you deserve better, you are so fucked with these politicians

I still don't know what Matt Bishop from Aston Martin was thinking when he decided to put Seb on this tv show but yeah well, i think Seb did well. He is not an expert but he was honest and showed some compassion
In my mind drivers are always dumb, but Lewis and Seb show how to be a champion off track too. What a time to be alive and being F1 Fan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

niamh90

No you’ve not missed anything really except hot slag Pierre summer hope your ok now x❤
Glad to hear Slag Pierre is still slagging away. I’m okay now thanks, just needed a bit of a break. Still not ready to brave Twitter yet, I figured here would be much less toxic <3

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
F1 X Taylor Swift is my fave crossover

Also this is up there as one of my fave TS songs so glad I can add it to the Tattle playlist

• Haha
  • Heart
No I completely get you. I think the way we just do nothing about protesting against the government is the most stereotypical British thing ever. It also amazes me that there will be a large proportion of people who complain about the government that do not go out and vote. People not voting really concerns me because I don’t understand why you wouldn’t go and do it when it is literally the only way you really get an opportunity to have a say in how the country is run.

And in terms of those lockdown parties from the government, don’t get me started. So I worked in a pharmacy throughout the whole pandemic until last September when I moved away for uni, where I realised that pharmacy services and staff were extremely overlooked for the work that they done. But if we ignore that big, late Jan/early Feb when restrictions were even tighter than they were in April when Prince Phillip passed, my Grandpa was I hospital for something not even Covid related for around 2 weeks. The only person able to go see him was my gran because they were the same household, so not even my Dad and his sister were able to visit, let alone my mum uncle me my brothers and cousins. Thankfully he was as ok as he could be and was out after a couple of weeks, but it does make me think about all those people who did have a family member pass in hospital either from Covid or something completely different, who weren’t able to say a proper goodbye because of the restrictions yet the people who made the restrictions in the first place were completely breaking them:m. Based on how Cummings was treated when he broke them, that is how every single one of them should have been treated as well. The whole bloody government should be a completely different group of people because of it.
Don't get me started either....working in a hospital at that time was awful. Women not able to have partners with them until in established labour, no visitors, full PPE in hot weather, ward split into green and red zones. We got a clap on a Thursday and a pointless payrise. But no one stood up for the NHS really...just got the usual "you knew the pay when you took the job" rubbish. There's only so much marching and protesting you can do without the country behind you and it feels some generations are very apathetic. My daughters generation are much more politically astute but strangely the right to protest might be taken away from them 🤔

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Yano for ages I’ve been wondering what the hell CHarlottes name on Instagram meant I thought symbols ect…. Then I’ve just looked at it again and it spells TWAT well to me it does anyways😂😂😂 I am howling
Speaking of twats, Herta is going to Woking in June for a seat fit 🙄 can’t believe he’s getting the privilege of driving an F1 car

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Hey everyone, I've eventually caught up and this corner of the Internet is the unfiltered inside of my brain. I thought I was the only one!! I'm so proud of us all doing the hard things. It's easy to forget that we are genuinely badass bitches who can do *anything*, even when we are scared, anxious, and overwhelmed. Please consider this your reminder of all the wonderful things ahead for us all. Enough of my soppy feelings now🙈 Gross😷 Continue as you are!😄

• Heart

Zandvoort

Hahahaha I was reading the latest thread of people on here having high expectations about Pierres holiday and thought to myself: no too obvious, Pierre would never.
Me now: Oh yes Pierre would. Hahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Charles and Charlotte were at some Vista Jet event in Monaco last night. I never really noticed how young she looks, looks younger than her age.

05D6FCAA-640C-47A6-AA89-7B2C98972475.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

vaneln

VIP Member
So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
Wish you all the best in this process.
Also, I read this some years ago and I will never forget It:

Screenshot_20220512-203252-878.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-47784849

as a teacher I met boys with diagnosis but never a girl. Meanwhile, I met women who got their diagnosis in their 20s and even 30s

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I mean… if it’s Monaco that Sharl is running around he’s probably run into a wall somewhere and that’s why he isn’t there 😏

• Haha