Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
Accidentally deleted the second post but yes I love her pretty much as much as I lover Taylor Swift. Cates Brother has been on repeat since Friday! And I am very jealous of you getting to see her with Ed. Iโ€™m not really an Ed fan and Iโ€™m going to US for summer like 3 days after the Glasgow show so not gojng but when she next tours UK Iโ€™m defos going to get tickets. I heard Place We Were Made on Radio 1 when it first came out and Iโ€™ve been obsessed ever since.
it's such a good song, and places we were made + brooklyn + worst of you - big love
also i scrolled through your spotify and my god, girl you have taste (joshua, niall, lauv, sam, Taylor, 1D)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Maths and Chemistry, funnily enough, were my worst subjects. I got a D in National 5 Chemistry and was kicked out of Higher Maths after failing the prelim. Also failed National 5 Maths in 4th year. Managed to get a B in 5th year,God knows how.
My chemistry results went down each year - ABC and Maths were AAC. Then there is English A N5 fabulous. Then I failed Higher first time round and had to reset. That wasnโ€™t fun to say the least but we got there. And we are both thriving now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Minttu

VIP Member
Call Indiana Gasly, he'll sort it out
I laughed out loud! But he is to far away, so the wolf is too far gone my the time he'll be here. But I think I might do as one of the guys in my favorite podcast said at a liveshow, where he described "how to kill a wolf" (he later gave it out as a pamphlet๐Ÿ˜‚)

1. You look the wolf deep into its eyes. And you keep eyecontact. Don't even blink.
2. Grab it by its snout, upper jaw first, thrust it open, then the lower jaw.
3. Rip the wolf in two and throw the pelt on your back.
4. You are now the proud leader of a wolfpack.๐Ÿ˜‚
the best thing is, this podcast is about conspiracy theories๐Ÿ˜‚

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I mean I got a C in H but I basically failed my assignment ๐Ÿ˜ฌbut I did really enjoy AH. I was my break from AH maths and chem ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
Maths and Chemistry, funnily enough, were my worst subjects. I got a D in National 5 Chemistry and was kicked out of Higher Maths after failing the prelim. Also failed National 5 Maths in 4th year. Managed to get a B in 5th year,God knows how.