Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
There's just something about Pato, he is the complete opposite of C*lt*n. He's a growing star, he's winning races, he's super passionate, but super kind as well. He's just a wholesome guy and there is no reason to not like him.
Pato is a golden retriever trapped in a cute 23 year olds body. That’s it, that’s the post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was diagnosed with add when i was almost 30. It was also a big relief. I felt different all my life and felt depressed about that. But now finally i could accept the fact that i was "different" than the others and that it was ok. I finally understand why i had difficulties in making friends or keeping them. I finally accepted and understood that my brain was chaotic because of add, and not for being weird. Finally i understand i needed time alone to recharge and i took that time (before i just did what everybody did and i became tired and depressed).
Now i know i have add and to live with it. My life is so much better. Because i know my boundaries, and know the signals to take time for myself. I have more energy left to do nice things. I even got more friends then i did before the diagnosis.

And thank you everyone for sharing personal things. It feels good to write it down.
This really is so much more than just a gossip thread isn't it? Love that we can all open up one page on quite serious matters then come together to thirst on the next! It's such a lovely place to be. Love you all ❤

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Quote of #86: “Viva slag Vegas” @Futtrit 2k22

The Squids rn:

Who needs Rawe Ceek when we have slaggy Pierre in Cancun with a lady posting a picture of herself naked on her insta story??
Welcome to #87 nosey bitches 🥂🥂

• Heart
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
britt besties, I'm so sorry, you deserve better, you are so fucked with these politicians

I still don't know what Matt Bishop from Aston Martin was thinking when he decided to put Seb on this tv show but yeah well, i think Seb did well. He is not an expert but he was honest and showed some compassion
In my mind drivers are always dumb, but Lewis and Seb show how to be a champion off track too. What a time to be alive and being F1 Fan
Honestly our government is fucked. Don’t get me started on Brexit, saddest day ever 😔 Especially as I’m someone with dual nationality with an EU country 😢 It’s something I feel so strongly about.

Wish more drivers were like Seb and Lewis and did some good off track! 💜

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy Saturday Tattlers, I'm currently the hot mess hungover Mammy at GAA training while all the other Mams are there looking perfectly put together in their coordinating leisure wear not looking like they need a good scrub 😂 pray for me, the tea isn't helping this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
charles running to the beach to find his friends

Screenshot_20220513_181929_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220513_182002_com.instagram.android.jpg

max f 🤝 max v
giving us all the content we deserve

also... isn't it weird that max v posted the real hours ago and lando and max f only fairly recently - did they spend all day on the jetskis? (also where's daniel at? he did the jetski add last week😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
Good for you! Another real life post here! I actually was diagnosed at the age of three, so pretty early on. This explains my mental mess at certain times on here and in life😂 The doctors said I would never be able to do things by myself and require lifetime care. My mom pushed boundaries my entire life to get me here and I couldn't be more grateful🤍

Here I am now, about to be 18, about to graduate high school along with getting my two-year degree and high school diploma after taking college courses during high school, going to actually college and about to live on my own, found my interests and hobbies and things I am passionate about, and building the stepping stones to my future with career choices in life and family life🤍

• Heart

Allmsport

So real life post!

I’m starting the process of getting an autism diagnosis next week. This time last year I didn’t even think it was a possibility. After doing research my life experiences have started to make more sense so I’m excited for the journey of discovering more about myself.

Its also so common for women to be diagnosed in their 20s and later in life because we tend to ‘mask’
Congratulations! You've no idea how hard it is to begin a diagnosis for young girls (I'm a teacher) often the signs can vary a lot to boys and then when the girls finally get assessed, pass with flying colours because they can either mask it or have already learned to cope so the test results differ to what is actually seen in the classroom. I know it's not much of a consolation but schools have gotten a lot better at diagnosing students earlier to give them the best of help and resources to cope and excel now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Minttu

VIP Member
Well I tried going to tinder and swipe. This guy popped up. Why do F1 follow me everywhere? 😂
Screenshot_20220514-001515_Tinder.jpg

Edit: I matched with him. I'll will be asking about that jacket.
Edit part two: just found my bestie from 8.-10. Grade 😂

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Rewatched Bankai’s stream from yesterday and no surprise Lando joined him 😅

- When Lando joined, Max was out having dinner with a couple of friends who flew with him from London
- Lando is flying to Barcelona on Wednesday and is working on Monday and Tuesday
- He played at Augusta and said it was amazing, but he played terrible
- Max eventually joined in the background and Theo in chat
- They’re going to setup Lando‘s laptop so Max can also play with them today
So Luisa is watching two grown men play video games all weekend long, patience of a saint ngl

• Haha
  • Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a bit vulgar, but sometimes when I look at Lando, I understand how people with penises think, because I wish I had one to put inside Lando
1652448088873.png

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Nice that he's covering lower ranked drivers but why is her weight included? I don't think I've seen a male drivers weight bring mentioned other than in terms of losing it during a race or if they have seriously added muscle to it, fully open to being corrected though if I'm wrong

Screenshot_20220514-165329_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

Minttu

VIP Member
Cheers 🥂 (got my wine but don’t want to post a photo in case in expose myself 😂)
16524777496744379853069825676646.jpg

Cheers from us! (Or SKÅL! as we say)

I will expose myself, as I'm not living here for that much longer, just a few months 😂

and this is the toilet paper killing, about 40 pound dog, I told you about. She does like wine, but is not an alcoholic like her mum 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

niamh90

Really glad I made myself come back here, it’s great to read back a few of the threads I missed and get some light relief. I’d rather be hiding here because my sister’s getting married this weekend and she’s in full bridezilla mode hahaha

• Heart