Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's such a good song, and places we were made + brooklyn + worst of you - big love
also i scrolled through your spotify and my god, girl you have taste (joshua, niall, lauv, sam, Taylor, 1D)
Ahahaha why thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚ I relate to Villain and Volcano (if you relate that one to a friendship) a little too much๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Also this was my Spotify wrapped for artists last year @imolathesecond Daniel would hate me๐Ÿ˜‚
7CD85699-4F4B-4964-8F3C-34B0760D6ED0.png

but then again he does get a mention in a playlist bio soโ€ฆ.
4E4F5075-348A-44B9-8039-55CAE1B8B082.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m looking forward to this Iโ€™ve heard San Marino is really good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Referencing Meghan Markle in the first sentenceโ€ฆ UK people, what is your countryโ€˜s stance on her now? Will you give Serbia 12 points for this? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love the song though, Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll be in the finals โค
And that line is an intentional click-bait
Like when you read article (which she says really exists) with that title you still will not know
Same as the song... It ends with "and what know? (no one knows)"

Literally every line has a meaning + making the song look like joke act = parteeeeey ๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For me itโ€™s Gang of Youths and Thundamentals โค So Iโ€™d say we get along as well ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜‚
Ohhh I like Gang of Youths and also Pond.

DMA's are consistently on my top 5 Spotify Wrapped for years too. They're a cracking Australian band. I've seen them live 3 times.

Daniel isn't wrong when he bigs up the Australian music scene. Honestly, their indie scene is unrivalled right now, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.