Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finland better show some ass during their song in ESC in support of Valtteri πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
F1 X Taylor Swift is my fave crossover

Also this is up there as one of my fave TS songs so glad I can add it to the Tattle playlist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
*Landoβ€˜s admin
yeah totally but i think he decides on the pictures and music... because that's usually the songs he has in his spotify and in his twitch streams

F1 X Taylor Swift is my fave crossover

Also this is up there as one of my fave TS songs so glad I can add it to the Tattle playlist
i saw that one on twitter and also one that was like "this one's for my friend lewis hamilton and it's called what makes you beautiful"

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah totally but i think he decides on the pictures and music... because that's usually the songs he has in his spotify and in his twitch streams
I know, I was just messing around with the fact that he even has an admin πŸ˜‚ it’s just kind of funny to me even though I totally get why πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait I missed the whole day today... How do we know for sure Lando has admin?

Reactions: 1
I have no clue what Israel’s song is about. And usually my English is quite good. So either I’m being dumb or that song is lacking content. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These girls i swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
1. She doesn't follow him everywhere since she wasn't in Miami
2. They haven't see each another for a week and a half, of course they will see each other πŸ™„
3. Maybe it is Lando who doesn't let Luisa breathe and not the other way around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220512-211251_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.