Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it’s about but it’s a banger 😂 @moonbrunette mind explaining it to us? 🥰
It has a lot of meanings but mostly its about health insurance that most of the artists don't have, most of the female artists are under pressure to be pretty so that people would notice them
This is really lazy translation so sorry 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you know her too?!

THE TASTE👌🏻👌🏻
I'm seeing her and ed in september and i don't know who i wanna see more 😂
Accidentally deleted the second post but yes I love her pretty much as much as I lover Taylor Swift. Cates Brother has been on repeat since Friday! And I am very jealous of you getting to see her with Ed. I’m not really an Ed fan and I’m going to US for summer like 3 days after the Glasgow show so not gojng but when she next tours UK I’m defos going to get tickets. I heard Place We Were Made on Radio 1 when it first came out and I’ve been obsessed ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It may seem like a joke act but it's very deep and full of references
Here are some of them

Slayage 🧡
It has a lot of meanings but mostly its about health insurance that most of the artists don't have, most of the female artists are under pressure to be pretty so that people would notice them
This is really lazy translation so sorry 😅
Referencing Meghan Markle in the first sentence… UK people, what is your country‘s stance on her now? Will you give Serbia 12 points for this? 😂

Love the song though, I’m sure they’ll be in the finals ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Accidentally deleted the second post but yes I love her pretty much as much as I lover Taylor Swift. Cates Brother has been on repeat since Friday! And I am very jealous of you getting to see her with Ed. I’m not really an Ed fan and I’m going to US for summer like 3 days after the Glasgow show so not gojng but when she next tours UK I’m defos going to get tickets. I heard Place We Were Made on Radio 1 when it first came out and I’ve been obsessed ever since.
it's such a good song, and places we were made + brooklyn + worst of you - big love
also i scrolled through your spotify and my god, girl you have taste (joshua, niall, lauv, sam, Taylor, 1D)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like Daniel would love my Spotify wrapped because Tame Impala has been no1 for about 5 years solid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a nice song but it’s a bit ‘forgettable’ like it doesn’t have that unique thing that makes it recognizable 😂 but I’d listen to it, 100%
Yeah I get exactly what you mean it sounds like something you would hear on the radio

Reactions: 3
Happy 87 all 🎉
I can’t keep up these days but try to get a read. Real lifing hard! Work is super busy and have my sons communion this weekend.

Hope everyone’s doing ok. Anxiety is a horrible thing to deal with. Huge step asking for help 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.