Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not popular on other continents? I really thought they had North America after that Maneskin craze ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not even sure it's being broadcasted to the US And Canada ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I know it hasn't been that popular outside of Europe (and Australia.

Omg, the Norwegian commentator just said that Brooke looks a bit like Jasmine from Aladdin in her outfit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m looking forward to this Iโ€™ve heard San Marino is really good
Itโ€™s quite bad ๐Ÿ’€. The guy competed against Mahmood and Blanco, who will represent Italy, and lost so he went to San Marino since it didnโ€™t have any singer basically. Also the singer is Italian but we Italians have beef with San Marino because they always give us so little points and joke that we could invade it in a second ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m actually so proud ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Your country has come a long way since Lipstick

Itโ€™s quite bad ๐Ÿ’€. The guy competed against Mahmood and Blanco, who will represent Italy, and lost so he went to San Marino since it didnโ€™t have any singer basically. Also the singer is Italian but we Italians have beef with San Marino because they always give us so little points and joke that we could invade it in a second ๐Ÿคฃ
I love Mahmood though, as amazing as Arcade was I really wanted Soldi to win that year ๐Ÿฅบ I still listen to it really often, the little Arabic part has my heart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And here we have a wannabe Johnny Cash, from Estonia.
Can't wait for him to say a reference to ring of fire

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IS EUROVISION ON TONIGHT?! I am confusion! The aerial on my TV is broken so canโ€™t watch live TV right now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I reaaaaally want to say something about that but it will probably start a political debate and I won't do that :p
I really did not mean it in a political way ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean thereโ€™s a great crossover of their cultural aspects so letโ€™s just say that, same with Greece and Cyprus or Greece and Turkey or Turkey and Arabian countries ๐Ÿ˜‚ so maybe thatโ€™s a good way to put it without being political ๐Ÿ˜‚

IS EUROVISION ON TONIGHT?! I am confusion! The aerial on my TV is broken so canโ€™t watch live TV right now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Second semi is today, final is on saturday! And I have bought wine today, just so I can drink way to much and judge everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh phew! Iโ€™ll leave it for tonight so I can be surprised on Saturday! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Romania singing in Spanish or does Romanian just sound really Spanish? ๐Ÿ˜‚
edit: oh now itโ€™s English

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.