Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have blacked out but wasn’t it a Red Bull even? Very on brand here.

Brb adding them to my study playlist to discover them properly ❤
Pond are quite similar to Tame Impala. Kevin Parker left Pond to focus on Tame Impala. He was their original drummer. He produces a lot of their albums too so you can definitely hear his sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My fave thing about Eurovision is Australia being able to take part
But it does make me wonder why American or African, even Asian (excluding Middle East) countries don’t participate? Like obviously their location can’t be the limiting factor 😂

• Haha
I AM COMPLETELY DECEASED AT DORA THE EXPLORER GASLY 💀😂 NOT MUCH TO EXPLORE THOUGH - THAT IS QUITE THE LEATHER MAT 😎

Late to the party, just got home from work hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But it does make me wonder why American or African, even Asian (excluding Middle East) countries don’t participate? Like obviously their location can’t be the limiting factor 😂
I just don’t think they care enough about it😂Kylie was the first Australian person to take part in Eurovision ffs - if that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know then I don’t know what will 😂😂

• Haha
my top artists in my spotify wrapped last year were taylor, 1D, avicii, martin and maisie
and my top songs were literally that one moana song, pallom and the f1 theme tune...

• Haha
Australia was allowed to participate because ESC was so popular there, I think it was for a jubilee or something and they just stayed 😂

Reactions: 4
Australia was allowed to participate because ESC was so popular there, I think it was for a jubilee or something and they just stayed 😂
Is it not popular on other continents? I really thought they had North America after that Maneskin craze 😂

Brooke should be on TikTok. I can’t explain it any more than saying this reminds me of abcdefu and that new 10 things I hate about you song. And I’m not even on TikTok. 😂

• Heart
I don't know if it's just me but Ireland's song could be a song that Olivia Rodrigo would sing

Reactions: 2
They literally defied gravity once, did that not satisfy your need for cringe?
Nope. If the song isn't trash then the staging is irrelevant to me. Because I'm normally too drunk to watch the show properly. Or am witch tweeting/Tattling instead of watching. 😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.