Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mika asking people to share where and how they are watching Eurovision…how do we explain this?
I'm watching with a gang of strangers on the Internet, we call ourself the nosey witches. We're not really gathering over ESC, but we all met through similar interests 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I want to agree but when I think Eurovision I think Graham Norton. Can we have both? One for the lols and one for traditions?
I do love Graham too but he’s not bringing the lolz like he normally does tonight 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm watching with a gang of strangers on the Internet, we call ourself the nosey witches. We're not really gathering over ESC, but we all met through similar interests 😂
And that similar interest is simping/thirsting over F1 drivers, judging the outfits of their significant others and questioning the life decisions of crazy hate pages…niche

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me laugh,perfectly put ❤

• Heart
Australia, how many Eurovision boxes do you want to tick?
Australia: Yes.

• Haha
And that similar interest is simping/thirsting over F1 drivers, judging the outfits of their significant others and questioning the life decisions of crazy hate pages…niche
We don't need to tell them that 😂 but yes, it's niche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not me getting emosh cos my dad used to sing that to me when he’d had a drink 😩😩😩

• Heart
New thread nosey witches

Reactions: 3
Herta should have been out like 3 times already but he's had some good saves and been lucky

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.