Formula One Wags #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait I missed the whole day today... How do we know for sure Lando has admin?

he mentioned it last year in monaco, i think, that social media has messed with his mental health and that his social media would be handled by a 3rd person

Reactions: 6
I have no clue what Israel’s song is about. And usually my English is quite good. So either I’m being dumb or that song is lacking content. 😂
I think it’s about living your best life and being a bad witch? Not sure though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
These girls i swear 😂😂.
1. She doesn't follow him everywhere since she wasn't in Miami
2. They haven't see each another for a week and a half, of course they will see each other 🙄
3. Maybe it is Lando who doesn't let Luisa breathe and not the other way around 😂😂

View attachment 1262173
He could literally propose to her and they would say she went out, bought the ring and forced him to propose to her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like to take this opportunity to say that I saw this TikTok during the weekend. And I am now only realising the number of likes my comment has😂😂
FF3BE5A1-259B-4297-ADA5-4A8CBD6173A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ready to explore

go Pierre go
Didn't look like he needed to explore much, she already put everything out there 😂

I really don't think he needs to go full Indiana Jones to not get lost in her jungle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he mentioned it last year in monaco, i think, that social media has messed with his mental health and that his social media would be handled by a 3rd person
I hope Lu’s PR people do a similar thing. Must be difficult for her. Obviously Lando gets it when he has a bad race/says something that is taken out of context. She (and Kelly tbf) get it just for existing

Reactions: 5
Didn't look like he needed to explore much, she already put everything out there 😂

I really don't think he needs to go full Indiana Jones to not get lost in her jungle 😂
Ya doesn’t seem to be much of a jungle tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.