Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I don’t think Jemma being engaged had anything to do with this picture. They’ve been separated for like 6 years and are still friendly, there’s no need for a petty instagram exchange nor does Daniel seem like the kind of guy to care about social media. Except for his LinkedIn, of course.

Reactions: 14

Sc1909

VIP Member
What a nice insta post to wake up to. Nice to see them official if we can now term it that 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m telling you Miami has aged Max ten years and it hasn’t even happened yet
FB99CD66-E310-4293-9444-C2B277CD2E46.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Omg this has got Lando Norris written all over it (pretty much literally)😂😂

Correction: there is no pretty much about it - the car is number 4😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
So who will carry the weight of this gif for this couple?

*use it only for first-class cringe and soppiness (if there will be) , I'll guide you 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Not the worst thing I’ve ever seen but Red Bull really need to let their drivers have more creative freedom, they are always so boring as 90% of the helmet just has red bull plastered over it 🙄
I mean I feel like checo and max may be the two least creative drivers on the grid

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Ya'll move fast but you guys discussed this already? Don't usually care about these topics but it's a fair question.
I just think Lando and Daniel have different contracts. They can post private Lando content but not Daniel and that appearance was his private thing. Twitter is convinced admin hates Daniel but really it’s probably not that deep.
Also the Colton thing… he’s American after all. Daniel’s second home might be America but he’s not American and while he’s quite known and liked there I think America would love a national hero in F1*. so Zaks not wrong. I think Twitter is being overdramatic.
*just don’t let it be Colton

Last edited:

lni33

VIP Member
Max’s Miami helmet

Not the worst thing I’ve ever seen but Red Bull really need to let their drivers have more creative freedom, they are always so boring as 90% of the helmet just has red bull plastered over it 🙄

• Heart