Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I’ve actually just seen somebody on Twitter say they’d rather see Daniel retire than stay at McLaren with how badly they supposedly treat him

• Haha
Reactions: 16

monza

VIP Member
Okay I had a meeting past few hours
Went back saw 3 pages here
Saw you talking about DR and Heidi marriage

IMG_20220504_152221.jpg

Like I don't have the rights to say it but... Can you not? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TheWitch

I think with any driver, when they’ve been around for 20 years, there comes a time where people want to see a changed grid. It doesn’t matter who it is, in a few years time it’ll be the same discussion around Lewis, Seb, Valtteri, Checo, Daniel… it isn’t about age but about how long they’ve been doing it, or at least that’s the case for me. The young guys will never get a chance because the seats are so limited, which of course is a fundamental issue of F1 rather than the outgoing drivers. But I personally would love to have more young drivers when the older drivers have been there for as long as they have. They’ve had their time, we’ve seen a lot of them so at some point it feels like it’s time to move on.
I think Oscar is just an example because he’s the one who’s next in line for Alpine.
Old drivers are not the problem though. Pay drivers + the small number of teams are the problem. I'd rather have 10 Alonsos on the grid than Latifi and Stroll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I’m so sorry 🥺 this is really messed up. I can’t believe how much they’re hyping this race given these circumstances. And what’s bothering me even more is how the media has been vocal about not wanting races in the Middle East for humanitarian reasons but they’re now praising this race despite these issues. I know I’m a bit hyper-sensitive on that topic but the double standards are insane.
Between Roe vs Wade being overturned and the whole ‘don’t say gay’ I am really hoping we might get a secret supportive t shirt or two from some drivers (looking at you Lewis/Seb) this weekend.

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Oh I made one that I was just about to post lol! But I shall go and try to delete it!
Let’s have no more Heidi and Daniel chat please for the love of god. It’s not worth it and the arguments anymore, and like we always say we keep going round in circles❤❤

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Also the conversation on George, I just can’t ever move past that he reminds me of the thunderbirds. Sorry George love you really x

8B853D48-7F22-4F9C-AB5F-03889BB6ECD2.jpeg

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
unsure of his job within the team but a mclaren worker just posted this, hopefully helps certain fans understand some media things are a lot more complicated than a simple tweet
Screenshot_20220503-223947_Twitter.jpg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh Jesus....really pushing the crossover appeal. "Americans love football right? What if we put the drivers in football uniforms and show them going through the drive through at McDonald's??"
Well their team shirts more look like they’re the McDonald’s workers but that’ll do I guess

thank you all for the support.
Thankfully I live in one of the states that would have their own laws to allow it.... but sadly half the states would not
As a kid I grew up in one of these states as well as attended college in another one. So for me its absolutely terrifying to thing of how my life would be now, if I hadn't had options and birth control available in my youth. You can do everything right and still get pregnant unexpectantly. I would have been broke, unable to do what I do today, and ultimately have been a reluctant mother because i never wanted kids personally. It's really terrifying to think the states i spent a good amount of time in would have the ability now to change all of my life since.
I’m so sorry 🥺 this is really messed up. I can’t believe how much they’re hyping this race given these circumstances. And what’s bothering me even more is how the media has been vocal about not wanting races in the Middle East for humanitarian reasons but they’re now praising this race despite these issues. I know I’m a bit hyper-sensitive on that topic but the double standards are insane.

• Heart

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
I just opened tattle and wanted to write funny comment and at that moment my dad for no reason told me : You know what, you are fat. And my day is completly ruined😐
Cant even wear anything light color becaise of people like this

• Sad
  • Angry

lni33

VIP Member
Maybe I just see things through slightly rose tinted glasses but I don’t want to assume everyone will cheat or actively want that to happen for the ‘drama’, I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone

Obviously it’s unrealistic to think every current relationship will last all the way but im personally not going to speculate on relationships ending

I will live in my sappy little world 😂 maybe the relationships I’ve grown up around in my family have raised my expectations too high 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart