Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Maybe projecting marriage as the pinnacle of relationship 'success' is where the fault lies.

People should be together if they enjoy it and shouldn't matter how long that is. Your life should be YOUR life. Share it well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys they’re just VERY good friends… duh 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah kidding, I’m very happy that they’re all smiles and glowy ❤ I’ve said it before but maybe people will actually believe me now - they seem so well matched 🥰
Maybe now people will see how they’ve never been hidden just private 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit shit today so that is why I haven’t been my usual talkative self (I think Friday night, working all weekend/all day yesterday and now not knowing what to do with my self for the next 6 weeks before I go to US has caught just all caught up with me) but I want to say 2 things. Firstly, I agree with everything about despite Daniel being so OTT publicly we know nothing about his personal life and this post with Heidi doesn’t really change in anything in that sense. Whatever happens with them happens, but for now we just need to be happy for them 😊
Second of all (going back to how I’m feeling), I want to say thank you to you all because Tattle has been the thing that has gotten me through quite a shit few times over the past couple of months. Despite everything, I know I have always been able to rely on you lovely lot to make me laugh! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Minttu

VIP Member
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all 😂

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

kubnikol

VIP Member
Paddock outfits 🙂
i feel like celebs will be boring this weekend . Crop tops and jeans 😂 for me - no neons , basic colors 😂
Friday
18A8396E-44FD-4C17-A6E4-76D24DDD0BAA.jpeg

Saturday
69E1E5F3-4BFD-48D8-9AAE-3E7232573D7E.jpeg

Sunday
0E9A6C55-6978-48FD-9F04-BED43225F93C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Luna2021

LETS 👏🏼 GO 👏🏼 HEIDI 👏🏼

main grid smiley pic with closest allies ✅
slow motion happy vid on the story ✅

the debut is like their relationship.. understated and hinty and I’m here for it.
manifesting her in the garage this weekend and a podium for the chief of optimism 🕯🕯🕯

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I'm so so sorry, I was reading the news, this is fucked! Shit
thank you all for the support.
Thankfully I live in one of the states that would have their own laws to allow it.... but sadly half the states would not
As a kid I grew up in one of these states as well as attended college in another one. So for me its absolutely terrifying to thing of how my life would be now, if I hadn't had options and birth control available in my youth. You can do everything right and still get pregnant unexpectantly. I would have been broke, unable to do what I do today, and ultimately have been a reluctant mother because i never wanted kids personally. It's really terrifying to think the states i spent a good amount of time in would have the ability now to change all of my life since.

• Heart
Reactions: 19