Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
In other Daniel related things… to all (including me😬) that said Quadrant pricing was bad, this is somehow much worse 😂 that’s without shipping costs from US to UK as well 💀

AFBEC4AA-B76C-46DA-A541-3C075B215C59.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

aidil

VIP Member
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

This is so true, you’re such a gem 💜 I spent so much of my adult life looking at my friends who are my age, wondering why I’m not settled etc. Then this year I turned a corner where I just thought SOD IT. If I’m happy in my day to day life and I’m surrounded by good people who cares?! 💜 We put too much pressure on ourselves to tick certain boxes by set ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

monza

VIP Member
Last year he was such a daddy at times and now he’s looking like he’ll be pushing a shopping trolley with his belongings round LA 😭
I have a confession to make
I was quiet about this since beginning, for like 9 months
I was never not even a tiny tiny bit turned on by Seb
Nichts nothing niente nada

• Haha
  • Wow

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Emma Stone got lost on the way to the Flappers Ball

Screenshot_20220503-000527_Twitter.jpg

Sebastian Stan looks like someone put Liam Gallagher in a pink suit

Screenshot_20220503-000751_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Wait, you're telling me that I've woken up this morning and not only do I have to work....but also there is no Lewis Met Gala outfit?! Why would he do this to us?! 😭

• Sad
  • Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

This! I understand the anxiety so much @GossipingLily . Med school is filled with so many competitive people and there hasn’t been a single day where I didn’t feel inadequate despite getting As and Bs. It sucks, always feeling like you’re not good enough in every aspect of life but that’s our minds playing tricks on us ❤ We are amazing the way we are babe 😘
Thank you both for your really kind words! I think especially with covid lockdowns my mental health has been in the dumps for longer phases than it ever has been so its made anxiety about life worse. I can promise you two that I have been getting some help with that and working on myself plus it's really nice to hear things like what you both have said and know that its okay to not have a timeline similar to everyone else! This forum has been such a relief and break from life, so so thank you all for both the laughs and the deeper conversations :) I will now stop being sappy so we can get back to our regularly scheduled WAG content 😅

This is so true, you’re such a gem 💜 I spent so much of my adult life looking at my friends who are my age, wondering why I’m not settled etc. Then this year I turned a corner where I just thought SOD IT. If I’m happy in my day to day life and I’m surrounded by good people who cares?! 💜 We put too much pressure on ourselves to tick certain boxes by set ages.
Yep! I am also trying to focus on what I have this year and just letting life take me where it wants to, without worrying about things beyond my control! Fingers crossed for both of us!

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
We found out yesterday that they are in their twenties so a sugar daddy now feels a little more like a plausible idea considering they are missing work to go to all these races and not school like we maybe originally thought😂😂
I'm pretty sure their work is just trying to get fingered by F1 drivers?

• Haha
  • Wow

hello2723

VIP Member
bit late to the discussion but seb is a perfect example of not all of the drivers like/fit into the stereotypical image of what drivers relationships seem to be like.
i think many more in recent years have come forward and said they dislike the party lifestyle put on them and it seems like these assumptions sadly arent gonna stop anytime soon