Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Y’all losing your shit and Daniel and I’m over here like tell me you have a sugar daddy without telling me you have a sugar daddy lmao
47FF568D-05F7-4F27-8C69-116794A5E66E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT
ALL ME LIFE SERIOUSLY IT TOOK ALMOST 80 THREADS TO GET HERE LADIES

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Minttu

VIP Member
I feel for the Europeans sleeping right now
It is 6 am, and I woke up, saw this and was kinda shocked. But hey guys, they have been pictured together, and HE'S HAVING HIS ARM ARROUND HER!!!

This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill!

Why did this have to happen now that I'm about to real life for a few hours. Hope I get to check in, cause this thread just got a rocket stuck to It😅

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Unrelated to F1 but back to a subject we were on previously, I love this man so much and I wish more of the drivers would use their platform like this

EFC2880D-D007-45C0-8232-76F2C03BCD7B.jpeg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys I was so invested in the number of things happening here right now that I forgot to log into my online class 👀😂
*I was just a few minutes late and it's not a mandatory thing but still made me laugh
EDIT: the professor isn't even there so guess I sensed that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

aidil

VIP Member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s 5am in the UK and I couldn’t sleep so thought I’d randomly check the thread….

OMG!!!!!!! IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!! I AM LOSING MY MIND!

Ohhhh they look so damn happy too! I cannot cope with this! 😭💖💖💖 We are going to be on thread 85 by the end of the day…! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ok a lot to unpack here…
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT HAPPENED WHAG A LOVELY START TO MY WEDNESDAY MORNING!!
The picture feels very chill just like they are and I’m here for it. I don’t really know what we are going to do with ourselves now. I think that the threads are going to slow dramatically (unless Pierre does something).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

StellaLuna

The IG story featuring Heidi and all that joy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16