Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
In other news Pato is going to be in Miami. Him and his shite shirts will fit right in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

90sgirl

VIP Member
Off topic but I saw this and it made me laugh. I know a couple of you have childrens communions coming up and I have expect this level of glamour from you 😝🤣🤣
42397051-443F-43F7-97C4-06C4C901127E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I find all these american meme with European men absolutely hilarious
because American men are just so.... different you could say
All that said, as an American female I am in serious depression and not finding it hilarious that 5 people have decided to outlaw my rights as a woman to choose
I feel sick

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Sick

Futtrit

VIP Member
We really need an eye roll reaction…I really just don’t understand how people can so wildly take these things out of context. Like I feel like it was fairly obvious what Zak is saying, so why do they twist into something so far from the truth? I just don’t understand how their brains work that way.
Seeing it through a lens that DR is always being persecuted by team, team mate, F1, the world etc etc.

They are just constantly looking for an excuse to kick off in defence of "poor hard done by Danny" aged 32.

StellaLuna

Happy new thread!
I'm all for the positivity and being kind. All opinions to be respected, even if we agree to disagree <3.

Bring on the Met Gala!
I hope Taylor shows up and looks amazing. I love her :')

• Heart
Reactions: 12

goldie824

I’m on about in general men cheat, the amount of relationships I know that have broken down due to men cheating is crazy. I think a lot of people on this thread are young so don’t have as much experience of what I’m talking about but you will all see it as you get older. My point is add fame/ money and thousands of women contacting them into the mix and I don’t see a lot of these couples lasting more than a few years. Didn’t Charles already cheat on his last GF to get with Cha? Same with Bottas and they say if a man has done it to another girl he will do it to you too
I don’t think faithfulness and monogamy always mix well with F1 drivers.
-rumor has it Charles cheated with Charlotte on his last GF.
-there are rumors from time to time about Carlos and Isa.
-Bottas’ relationship comes with a dump truck of rumors.
-Jenson cheated on his ex wife with his current one. I think there’s a story where something happened with that that kind of exposed some stuff and Daniel was a witness to it.
-I’m sure there’s more in the past but this is what’s come to my mind.

I personally don’t think I could date an F1 driver. Just no.

• Wow

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Oh didn’t she graduate in 2020 from marketing school? Maybe we’re spot on with our theory here 😂
Yes you are right this month of May in all universities of Portugal celebrates the end of the degrees but also the end of the freshman year for the freshmans each region has its traditions in Porto the finalists have the hat and the cane there is a parade in Porto with all the finalists and sadly Luisa finished during Covid so she did have this experience.
Its a very proud moment you have everyone in the city watching your parade. And if im.not wrong because i graduated in Lisbon so its different the colour of the hat and cane represents each degree.

• Heart