Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
Mick, what is this πŸ˜‚

No offense to Germany/German people but police stopped me and my dad last night and they were holding us next to road for 15 min because they didnt understand a thing what was written on out papers, dad driver license

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

The real question is after me not watching the last like 5 seasons, should I start watching this next season with Rachel and Gabby?

iona.a.smith

VIP Member

Minttu

VIP Member

Your welcome…also I love that threat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Knew I could count on you to deliver πŸ˜‚ That threat is just fantastic!

Yuki's head is near enough in the right place on Pierre to make sure he can be the only Pierre needs. πŸ˜‚
Exactly! πŸ˜‚ But no need, I've decided to create some drama in Miami, so if I just need to get past an angry Yuki, I'll be fine. I've never been in a "fight" with someone my own size before, so that could be interesting πŸ˜‚

vaneln

VIP Member
I know from a really good source that poor Cha is kind of obsessed with calories lately and with hitting the gym. Like I don’t blame her, some people made awful comments about her body last summer
I have no idea about it

Pippi11

VIP Member
People does everyone know something about Emily the alleged girlfriend of Blake!
I’m much nicer than HB.
So I have said.
I know the discussion was finished.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.πŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ₯³