Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Thank you for creating new thread. Sorry for judging Lewis on the wrong outfit 🤦🏻‍♀️I should know better he won’t let us down on that score.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Minttu

VIP Member
I am going to distract you all from Deidel momentarily with Valterri and his tan lines ☺
That's a good farmers tan! And I'm so jealous of them just road tripping and having fun. I feel like VB is just doing his own thing and doesn't give a damn about Miami. He's just gonna show up for the media and practice sessions, quali and race and then on Sunday after the race he'll probably go on a bike ride with Tiffany somewhere else 😂

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Not a fan of Marta's content today and I hope her friend Chacha doesn't post things like that

Shocked that they say they are not depriving themselves and then follow it up with proof they are depriving themselves…. This is dangerous if she has a big following of impressionable young girls 🙁

• Sad

kubnikol

VIP Member
okay so I had a heart attack, lovely😂 thanks Daniel 😍but my son just woke up so mom stuff and i'm back in 30-45 mins 😂😂 please no new thread 😂 chill 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lando and Luisa have made it into the German news with the wedding pics and they’ve called them the ‘most charming couple of F1’… they even mentioned Max wanting photo creds 😂 and they’ve praised Luisa’s beauty (which… yes)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

bs2294

It is 6 am, and I woke up, saw this and was kinda shocked. But hey guys, they have been pictured together, and HE'S HAVING HIS ARM ARROUND HER!!!

This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill!

Why did this have to happen now that I'm about to real life for a few hours. Hope I get to check in, cause this thread just got a rocket stuck to It😅
I was expecting something big from DR in honour of Miami, but this was never what I would’ve expected🤣

@monza @imolathesecond wakey wakey ☕☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheWitch

Oh yes i also would like to see him go and a young driver take his spot *cough Oscar cough*. But Fernando doesn't look like he cares about that 😅😅

No offence but how is oscar fernando's responsibility? 🤣 I mean, Fernando is obviously still an incredible driver (definitely better than 2/3 of the grid imo), he still wants to be in F1, his team is happy to have a driver like him and everything seems to go well at Alpine (except reliability lmfao), why on earth would he leave? Why say that he is too old when he could still win a championship in a good car? Age is completely irrelevant. Also there are plenty of talented drivers that had to wait before getting a F1 seat (if getting any), Oscar is not special (as much as I want to see him in F1). Anyway he will very likely be driving for Williams next year, if not before the end of the season, so... personally I always felt that Alpine would be mad to get rid of a 2 time world champion for a rookie, no matter how good the rookie is.

On a completely different topic, happy about Heidi and DR. It confirms what I thought about them: that they were slowly becoming public, while still protecting their privacy.

Also agree on the fact that DR hides a lot and is much harder to read than people think. Some of the podcasts he was on made me think there is much more depth to him than he lets on (without trying to romanticize him or anything).

• Heart

goldie824

I’m scared to go to bed because who knows how much I’ll miss. I bet there’ll be a new thread. Lol

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
This is so funny just sitting here waiting for the rest of the Europeans to wake up and freak out 😂 What a hump day treat 😎

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I guess Covid stopped Lu getting whacked on the head back in 2020 🙁 happy she got to join in

3EADC057-4FCB-4216-9BD4-26A9B597BC90.jpeg

• Sad

lni33

VIP Member
This is what they should be giving, why am I seeing so much black leather, anybody that doesn’t fit the theme should be turned away at the door 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
What about women in their 30's? Probably all fancy a quick fumble as well. It's human nature not just men.
Just speaking from what I've seen in my own life, women might think about cheating and might have an emotional affair but men actually have full on affairs. Not saying there aren't women out there messing around, especially if they have financial freedom and aren't the one doing all the running around keeping a house / children/ pets / parents looked after as well.

Also, I'm a big fan of Bottas, but I have always found it sus that he started going out with Tiffany within the same year his divorce from Emilia was finalized. 🤷🏻‍♀️
That wouldn't bother me so much, people having gone through a divorce generally aren't surprised by it and if you're the one to instigated it then you're already checked out in your head for awhile. Doesn't mean there was anything happening before the divorce happened.