Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may take a bit of time to get to you and shipping is insane but the quality is good and customer service are lovely. My speedway order took ages so they gave me 20% of my next purchase so I’ll be buying some Miami merch!
Yeey good for you πŸ™‚ i want to order but fees and shipping is same price as a hoodieπŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh yesss, also major bangs envy! Whenever I try do the blowout thing with mine I end up looking like a 90s boyband member πŸ˜‚
Oh girl same, my bangs are never cooperating with me πŸ˜… blowouts look great for like 20 seconds when meticulously styled in the mirror but as soon as I step outside it’s just a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

The real question is after me not watching the last like 5 seasons, should I start watching this next season with Rachel and Gabby?

Ugh yesss, also major bangs envy! Whenever I try do the blowout thing with mine I end up looking like a 90s boyband member πŸ˜‚
I really wanted to get bangs but I didn’t think it would work with how I have to style my hair for dance and I was terrified of not suiting then πŸ˜‚

Cmere send those neighbours over here, mine just shoot each other πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahahaha typical Ireland then πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really wanted to get bangs but I didn’t think it would work with how I have to style my hair for dance and I was terrified of not suiting then πŸ˜‚

Hahahahaha typical Ireland then πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
As someone who has had accidental bangs a few times, and never gotten them right, you have made a good call. πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly I was terrified as well but my rule when I’m indecisive is β€˜if you spend this much time thinking about it you clearly want it’ and besides, hair grows back anyway ❀

So Mick is okay πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yes it was just a troll post πŸ˜‚ I thought I’d made that clear with the emojis πŸ˜‚ apologies for any confusion πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh girl same, my bangs are never cooperating with me πŸ˜… blowouts look great for like 20 seconds when meticulously styled in the mirror but as soon as I step outside it’s just a mess
So true! πŸ˜‚ And you can guarantee a massive gust of wind will hit you the moment you walk out the door πŸ˜‚ I’ve just about learnt how to trim mine myself now at least… with minimal eyelash casualties! πŸ˜‚

Do ittt! Life’s too short and hair always grows back πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all πŸ˜‚

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)
Hellloooo!!!! ❀❀ Welcome to the nosey witches!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all πŸ˜‚

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)
Welcome❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly I was terrified as well but my rule when I’m indecisive is β€˜if you spend this much time thinking about it you clearly want it’ and besides, hair grows back anyway ❀

Yes it was just a troll post πŸ˜‚ I thought I’d made that clear with the emojis πŸ˜‚ apologies for any confusion πŸ˜‚
Don’t worry i was just busy with Ehm ehm talk and just saw the picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Heya!

Welcomeeeee I loved leather mat chat too πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.