Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando and Luisa have made it into the German news with the wedding pics and they’ve called them the ‘most charming couple of F1’… they even mentioned Max wanting photo creds 😂 and they’ve praised Luisa’s beauty (which… yes)
It's refreshing to read that as it sounds like actual polite, nice, and non-mysogynistic from the press.

Thank you I’m a UK size 12-14 EU 40/42 would that be a M?
That would be around that, but me personally, I like my items a bit baggy - don't like tight items so I usually order up.
perhaps, this might help but my cousin who is a UK16/18 gets the shirts in XL size.

Reactions: 4
It's refreshing to read that as it sounds like actual polite, nice, and non-mysogynistic from the press.

That would be around that, but me personally, I like my items a bit baggy - don't like tight items so I usually order up.
perhaps, this might help but my cousin who is a UK16/18 gets the shirts in XL size.
Thank you for your help x

Reactions: 2
Thank you both for your really kind words! I think especially with covid lockdowns my mental health has been in the dumps for longer phases than it ever has been so its made anxiety about life worse. I can promise you two that I have been getting some help with that and working on myself plus it's really nice to hear things like what you both have said and know that its okay to not have a timeline similar to everyone else! This forum has been such a relief and break from life, so so thank you all for both the laughs and the deeper conversations :) I will now stop being sappy so we can get back to our regularly scheduled WAG content 😅
I agree, it’s an amazing bit of escapism and everyone is so lovely 🥺💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel so old, elder millennial because I had to google who Emma Chamberlain is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please Blake 🙏🏻Queen of MET 🙏🏻I have high hopes . Save this with your outfit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i hate returning stuff 😂 and with merch back to the us ? no thank you 😂 little bit bigger is better than smaller 😂
It may take a bit of time to get to you and shipping is insane but the quality is good and customer service are lovely. My speedway order took ages so they gave me 20% of my next purchase so I’ll be buying some Miami merch!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.