Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all 😂

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

And this is why your the thread mammy lurkee ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy 78 nosey witches!

I completely missed most of 77. 🤪 I did read to catch up and have concluded that any time there’s a new Heidi photo that randoms that rarely post seem to appear. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or maybe I’m not observant enough with the names. Just seems to cause an inordinate amount of tension which just isn’t really needed.

Ive said stuff in the past about it being odd that he hides her etc but the more I’ve seen about he way other wags are trolled and torn to shreds on insta maybe they have the right idea.
Re the age chat there 61/2 years between my husband and I. I knew exactly what we were doing when we got married and chose to start a family. I wasn’t any older than Heidi is now when we married.
and @Ultimate Lurkee you have it exactly, everyone’s worried that they’ve not got their tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I made one that I was just about to post lol! But I shall go and try to delete it!
Let’s have no more Heidi and Daniel chat please for the love of god. It’s not worth it and the arguments anymore, and like we always say we keep going round in circles❤❤
Sorry only seen this request after I posted! Was too late to add my opinion on last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@GossipingLily

This! I understand the anxiety so much @GossipingLily . Med school is filled with so many competitive people and there hasn’t been a single day where I didn’t feel inadequate despite getting As and Bs. It sucks, always feeling like you’re not good enough in every aspect of life but that’s our minds playing tricks on us ❤ We are amazing the way we are babe 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is what they should be giving, why am I seeing so much black leather, anybody that doesn’t fit the theme should be turned away at the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what they should be giving, why am I seeing so much black leather, anybody that doesn’t fit the theme should be turned away at the door 😂

Wouldn’t have been able to guess the theme based on the outfits I’ve seen 😂 oh it’s the same every year 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I feel Madison beer would NAIL this theme

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anybody knows what is the history of the gala this year? the outfits dont have sense in common

The wags need to go to Miami, its going to be one of the most dangerous race in terms of girls and party. I think Isa and Charlotte must go… their boyfriends are the most wanted in US after Lewis.

Pierre is going to be the easiest haha he shows that Kika was just an inchident.
This week is going to be very interesting✨🎊🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread!
I'm all for the positivity and being kind. All opinions to be respected, even if we agree to disagree <3.

Bring on the Met Gala!
I hope Taylor shows up and looks amazing. I love her :')

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.