Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody knows what is the history of the gala this year? the outfits dont have sense in common

The wags need to go to Miami, its going to be one of the most dangerous race in terms of girls and party. I think Isa and Charlotte must go… their boyfriends are the most wanted in US after Lewis.

Pierre is going to be the easiest haha he shows that Kika was just an inchident.
This week is going to be very interesting✨🎊🍾
I see Carmen is there!
Aww I hope Cha debuts some Miami themed painted sneakers if she does attend!

Reactions: 5
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

This is so true, you’re such a gem 💜 I spent so much of my adult life looking at my friends who are my age, wondering why I’m not settled etc. Then this year I turned a corner where I just thought SOD IT. If I’m happy in my day to day life and I’m surrounded by good people who cares?! 💜 We put too much pressure on ourselves to tick certain boxes by set ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay I’m just wondering has anyone order DR merch? What’s the sizing like. I might get something from the Miami collection

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is what they should be giving, why am I seeing so much black leather, anybody that doesn’t fit the theme should be turned away at the door 😂

They have the opportunity to have their own "bridgerton" dream outfit and they absolutely don't get it 🙁 i need to wait for big stars 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
Does anybody knows what is the history of the gala this year? the outfits dont have sense in common

The wags need to go to Miami, its going to be one of the most dangerous race in terms of girls and party. I think Isa and Charlotte must go… their boyfriends are the most wanted in US after Lewis.

Pierre is going to be the easiest haha he shows that Kika was just an inchident.
This week is going to be very interesting✨🎊🍾
I think Cha is doing an internship for her degree so i doubt she will be there, but i might be wrong and her bosses are nicer than the one i had 😅

Okay I’m just wondering has anyone order DR merch? What’s the sizing like. I might get something from the Miami collection
It looks soooo good! I’m very tempted but blew way too much of my wage in IKEA this last weekend 😬😂

I know we’re doing paddock outfits but I think this is the type of dress I’d choose for this theme
694D61AB-4A7B-4929-8820-0C7643FA992B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's pretty generous and comfy, like general, almost relaxed fit.
Measurements are accurate though.
I would not recommend drying any of the pieces. I let them all hang dry after I wash them.

Reactions: 2
Lando and Luisa have made it into the German news with the wedding pics and they’ve called them the ‘most charming couple of F1’… they even mentioned Max wanting photo creds 😂 and they’ve praised Luisa’s beauty (which… yes)

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m getting paid Friday so I should manage so think I’ll treat myself 😂
Do ittttt! You deserve it! I’m sure I saw klarna or something similar when I was looking… if I’m right then sign me up for the merch! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's pretty generous and comfy, like general, almost relaxed fit.
Measurements are accurate though.
I would not recommend drying any of the pieces. I let them all hang dry after I wash them.
Thank you I’m a UK size 12-14 EU 40/42 would that be a M?

Reactions: 2
@GossipingLily

I couldn't reply on the last thread but just to say your brain, while it wants the best for you, isn't always right. You are enough with or without a house, husband or children. Your parents (I hope) love you more than they could ever put i to words (and if they don’t I'll love you enough to cover both of them). You are allowed just to be without having to meet milestones or bullshit ideas of what you should have achieved.

This! I understand the anxiety so much @GossipingLily . Med school is filled with so many competitive people and there hasn’t been a single day where I didn’t feel inadequate despite getting As and Bs. It sucks, always feeling like you’re not good enough in every aspect of life but that’s our minds playing tricks on us ❤ We are amazing the way we are babe 😘
Thank you both for your really kind words! I think especially with covid lockdowns my mental health has been in the dumps for longer phases than it ever has been so its made anxiety about life worse. I can promise you two that I have been getting some help with that and working on myself plus it's really nice to hear things like what you both have said and know that its okay to not have a timeline similar to everyone else! This forum has been such a relief and break from life, so so thank you all for both the laughs and the deeper conversations :) I will now stop being sappy so we can get back to our regularly scheduled WAG content 😅

This is so true, you’re such a gem 💜 I spent so much of my adult life looking at my friends who are my age, wondering why I’m not settled etc. Then this year I turned a corner where I just thought SOD IT. If I’m happy in my day to day life and I’m surrounded by good people who cares?! 💜 We put too much pressure on ourselves to tick certain boxes by set ages.
Yep! I am also trying to focus on what I have this year and just letting life take me where it wants to, without worrying about things beyond my control! Fingers crossed for both of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.