Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all 😂

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)
Welcome ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
excuse me what ? 😂😂 hopefully my brain is just tired and my translations are just bad 😂😳
Nope, your translations work well, there's been 6 shootings, 1 murder, 1 petrol bomb, 1 house run as a knocking shop and a few punch ups since we moved in 😂 my immediate neighbours are the best though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, your translations work well, there's been 6 shootings, 1 murder, 1 petrol bomb, 1 house run as a knocking shop and a few punch ups since we moved in 😂 my immediate neighbours are the best though
Holy tit 😂 stay safe 🥺❤

Heya!

Been lurking for some time, and as all lurkers were told to get their asses out. I guess it was the kick I needed.
My name is a great combination of the Queen herself, and the alcoholic beverage she is named after.

I've been sooo close to jump into the convo a few times, but I was busy laughing, the biggest laugh as of yet must have been the whole carpet/leather mat situation. Let me tell you, I work with leather as my hobby, and nearly made an account just to post a pic of my leather, with no context at all 😂

Can't wait to be a part of the whole conversation. (Doesn't really care much for fashion or who's dating who, but heyo let's go!)
Welcome ❤❤ We’re a pretty funny bunch, if we’re not circling around the same topic for the 79th time that is xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Heya!

Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welcomeeeee I loved leather mat chat too 😂
I was drinking my beer and laughing so hard I cried over that whole debacle 😂 did cut a few strips of leather today, and had a few flashbacks to that. Not really what I want to think about while doing my escape from reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg 😳 you should see my face rn 😂😂 are you okay ? 😳 well obviously you are but that is terrible 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell! Take care of yourself lovely!! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Holy tit 😂 stay safe 🥺❤

Welcome ❤❤ We’re a pretty funny bunch, if we’re not circling around the same topic for the 79th time that is xx
I'm known to get arround in a roundabout, once I even went over it, so I think I'll manage 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Omg 😳 you should see my face rn 😂😂 are you okay ? 😳 well obviously you are but that is terrible 😩
It's only when you add it all up that you think bleeping hell that's alot. Like I said my immediate neighbours are diamonds and I'd be lost without them. Things are calm for longs periods and then you get a flare up but it never lasts long.

• Heart
I had a few hours real lifing, had to drive 45 miles/72km back home and get some food and I've missed 18 pages and a whole ass new thread. Jeeeeeez got a lot of catching up to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wholesome stuff ❤ I don’t dare to go on Instagram though… people are so vile about them
I think they are a cool fam and very closed. And I think Kelly must be really in love with Max because is very difficult being older and with a little girl after have being cheated by the russian IDK they give us content hahaha so welcome kelly and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.