Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my beautiful daughter at Liam Gallagher 2 weeks ago. Told her to start following FP3 and get herself a racing driver lol. She’s interested in going into engineering but very hard over here. Not as many opportunities as England especially for racing teams. She’d usually has a Ferrari T-shirt on at weekends that she bought at Verona airport in her way back from Austria. They flew from Dublin to Verona & travelled into Austria. She’d fit in well at the GP with her pint 😂
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful I hope she had a good time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Crazy to that it was cheaper to go to Belgium than Silverstone. Makes no sense.

I'm going to Ireland in a few weeks and it was so expensive to rent a car. We have to travel from Ulster to the very south. So need the car, but was shocked by the cost. Renting a car in Portugal is almost half the price.
Are you flying into Belfast? It’s so expensive to get here. My husband works in England & it’s about £70 foot passenger from Scotland on the ferry.

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful I hope she had a good time
She loved it! I was chatting to a few younger guys and telling them she was my daughter. They told her that I was cool as f**k so she was very impressed lol. She’s never seen her wee Mum jumping up and down with random men at a concert. I’m 47 but 21 in my head 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you flying into Belfast? It’s so expensive to get here. My husband works in England & it’s about £70 foot passenger from Scotland on the ferry.

She loved it! I was chatting to a few younger guys and telling them she was my daughter. They told her that I was cool as f**k so she was very impressed lol. She’s never seen her wee Mum jumping up and down with random men at a concert. I’m 47 but 21 in my head 😂😂
Flying into Dublin and then driving the length & width of the country. 😆

I would have thought that a ferry would be cheap. Crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg no that’s literally unreal id take it as a compliment 😂

• Haha
Omg no that’s literally unreal id take it as a compliment 😂
Oh I did! She saw the old me when I was young and fun loving trying to find a taxi and walking along singing Oasis songs with fellas from Donegal 😂. Not the grumpy mum giving off to her

Flying into Dublin and then driving the length & width of the country. 😆

I would have thought that a ferry would be cheap. Crazy!
Where are you heading? I’d love to travel around Ireland. It’s very expensive though. Our country is beautiful but the weather unfortunately not always so good!

• Heart
Oh I did! She saw the old me when I was young and fun loving trying to find a taxi and walking along singing Oasis songs with fellas from Donegal 😂. Not the grumpy mum giving off to her
That sounds like an amazing night out you sound like great fun. I went out with my mum a few months ago and people were asking if we were the same age she was loving it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Where are you heading? I’d love to travel around Ireland. It’s very expensive though. Our country is beautiful but the weather unfortunately not always so good!
Donegal , Cork and Galway areas. Mostly for family events for my husband. I've no idea where we're staying most of the time and haven't even looked at the cost of accommodation.

• Heart
Donegal , Cork and Galway areas. Mostly for family events for my husband. I've no idea where we're staying most of the time and haven't even looked at the cost of accommodation.
Oh that’ll be lovely.I’ve been to Donegal. Gorgeous beaches. I’d love to visit Cork & Galway. You’ll fall in love with some of the Irish accents. I hate our Northern Irish accent especially Belfast but accents in the south are much nicer. If you’ve ever watched Normal People on BBC think Connell

• Heart
That will be so nice they’re all beautiful counties you’ll have a great time and make amazing memories

Oh that’ll be lovely.I’ve been to Donegal. Gorgeous beaches. I’d love to visit Cork & Galway. You’ll fall in love with some of the Irish accents. I hate our Northern Irish accent especially Belfast but accents in the south are much nicer. If you’ve ever watched Normal People on BBC think Connell
Well, I have to listen to my husband's Irish accent every day. 😆 We live in the US. Neither of us have American accents, but he refuses to change his accent if people don't understand what he's saying. I'll change the way I speak for them. He's much more stubborn.

I don't know Northern Irish accents well enough to distinguish between different areas.

Love Connell/Paul whatever his name is. Told my husband that he was probably the best looking Irish man out there.

• Heart
I will bring a portable shower just for you, so you could wash your hair 😂 But remember that our TattleCamp will be at the MTC and we will be flown in with helicopter everyday, there should be no stress to borrow a shower there 😂😂
I could still be a bad influence on your girl, but it's good to hear that she has tasted some beer 😂😂 Give me two hours and we'll be downing jägershots somewhere 😂😂
Talking of helicopters I just found out that to land one at Silverstone would cost you a grand. That’s not even including chartering one or the cost of tickets! Considering how many I saw flying in and out they must have made a bomb!

• Wow
Talking of helicopters I just found out that to land one at Silverstone would cost you a grand. That’s not even including chartering one or the cost of tickets! Considering how many I saw flying in and out they must have made a bomb!
That's insane!

Reactions: 1
The way Carlos grabs his arm 🥺🥺 i love them I really hope Ferrari doesn’t break them 😢

you’re daughter is stuuunning!! And you sound like so much fun, I’m not even that fun now and I’m in my 20s 😂
First night out in 3 years 😂. Have to make the most of it

• Haha
Wheezing

I didn’t even look at it that way… they have a point
Do you guys remember last year when Marko straight up said that Yuki doesn't act like the "typical Japanese driver?"

I do because that's when my vendetta against that decrepit man started

yuki.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ohhhh yes Paddock fits
Another basically home race, another Imola appearance at media day - trying to keep it casual though, perfect for thirsting for Toto online afterwards
View attachment 1397440

Manifesting rain but bringing summer, let's not question it okay?
View attachment 1397443

Showing some midriff to distract the papayas during the sprint race because let's be honest, they're not scoring either way
View attachment 1397453

The only way to not jinx anyone is by wearing all colours simultaneously, and it's easy to take off when someone needs some cheering up after yet another bad race
View attachment 1397457
O wow!!!! Beutifull outfits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is my beautiful daughter at Liam Gallagher 2 weeks ago. Told her to start following FP3 and get herself a racing driver lol. She’s interested in going into engineering but very hard over here. Not as many opportunities as England especially for racing teams. She’d usually has a Ferrari T-shirt on at weekends that she bought at Verona airport in her way back from Austria. They flew from Dublin to Verona & travelled into Austria. She’d fit in well at the GP with her pint 😂

My friend let her try his vodka & red bull at Liam. She likes WKD 😂
Your daughter is beautiful❤❤ Wow! 😍

am i the only one feeling a bit uncomfortable with Charlotte sharing her weight loss... she has so many young teenage charles fangirl followers
idk maybe that's just me

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.