Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe they didn't discuss at any previous meeting what to do in situations like this (and it isn't even an unusual one)
They look like they do all decisions panically during the race and eeeeeeeeeverything surprises them

Charles may be a champion material, but Ferrari currently isn't

Bring it on Checito it's now or never
The worst part is they have s really bleeping good car. And Charles in that car is amazing. He’d be leading the championship if it weren’t for all the strategy calls. I don’t know why things are like that and I hope it’s just a fluke, but Ferrari has always been a bit messy. It’s not lost yet, Charles can still win.
As Willne once said: Anyone but Christian Horner.

Reactions: 11

Disgusting if true. One team. Win together, lose together. That's how it should be.

Ferrari always their own worst enemy and internal politics always the downfall at that team.
My friend who hates Ferrari now because of Seb is sitting back laughing. She doesn’t blame the drivers but glad to see Ferrari messing up

Well looks like Borris is out. Personally he reminded me of Baby Trump in the UK back when they were besties. Don't know what happens now but hope it's goes smoothly
100% baby trump, just as much of a narcissist. He’ll stay on till the autumn apparently so we’re not rid of him yet 🤡

Reactions: 9
The worst part is they have s really bleeping good car. And Charles in that car is amazing. He’d be leading the championship if it weren’t for all the strategy calls. I don’t know why things are like that and I hope it’s just a fluke, but Ferrari has always been a bit messy. It’s not lost yet, Charles can still win.
As Willne once said: Anyone but Christian Horner.
They are too proud to do explicit team orders even when it's absolutely mental not to do them 😅

It's not lost but the chances waaaaaay decreased last time and it's Ferrari fault
Sorry Carlos but it is what it is 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
100% baby trump, just as much of a narcissist. He’ll stay on till the autumn apparently so we’re not rid of him yet 🤡
And then you'll get someone who went to school / college / has the same beliefs as him as the new PM

Screenshot_20220707-093414_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Off Topic....
Wow just watched the news for.the first time in a while. The downfall of Borris (do you guys call him BJ?) is the type of drama I need between races. I mean sucks that it's affecting a country and all, but I admire how British politicians can throw out some petty and yet stinging insults so openly.
I haven't been this excited since the US election . Love a real life political drama...and this is just so excruciating. It's hilarious how all these MPs have suddenly found their morality after years of scandals. The downfall was on the cards after the absolute arrogance of Nadine Dorries being on the Silverstone podium 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
They are too proud to do explicit team orders even when it's absolutely mental not to do them 😅

It's not lost but the chances waaaaaay decreased last time and it's Ferrari fault
Sorry Carlos but it is what it is 😅
It really is their fault, but I hope it’s just down to them being tired - even if Ferrari history is notorious for these things. And their terrible reliability is also not helping. But despite all that they still have a good shot at winning if they pull it together.
Even if Carlos won last race, let’s not pretend he drove a faultless race.
He lost the lead to Max immediately, then a second time because he went off road. He wasn’t matching Charles at all on same tyres. And even if he was right to do so, he disobeyed team orders. And that’s not a stable team right now, both drivers aren’t willing to work as a team at all and the team isn’t even willing to work as one.

Reactions: 8
Boris out, yay 🎉🎉

Not til October, wtf?

im hopeful the rest of the Conservative party won’t let it play out like that.

Either way I’m hoping the new prime minister realises they’ll need to call a general election. Next wee while is going to be more turbulent than it needs to be.
We’ve already got the brexit mess, inflation chaos, strikes and covid is still around. 🤯
Waiting til October means no key and major decisions will be made which is a nightmare when you realise how many public sector workers are waiting on pay awards that were already due 3 months ago.

glad I’ve got F1 to disappear into and pretend none of this is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Boris out, yay 🎉🎉

Not til October, wtf?

im hopeful the rest of the Conservative party won’t let it play out like that.
It's because Parliament breaks for the summer in 2 weeks which isn't enough time for a leadership race. Such tit timing but no major policy changes will happen over the summer unless there's a major incident ans Parliament is recalled. So yeah, stuck with him til then. Looking forward to his walk of shame to meet her Maj.

• Haha
It really is their fault, but I hope it’s just down to them being tired - even if Ferrari history is notorious for these things. And their terrible reliability is also not helping. But despite all that they still have a good shot at winning if they pull it together.
Even if Carlos won last race, let’s not pretend he drove a faultless race.
He lost the lead to Max immediately, then a second time because he went off road. He wasn’t matching Charles at all on same tyres. And even if he was right to do so, he disobeyed team orders. And that’s not a stable team right now, both drivers aren’t willing to work as a team at all and the team isn’t even willing to work as one.
True. I mean Carlos won because he had the least amount of problems up front. I mean a win is a win, but you know ego
So because I don't math so well
There is no way charles can be champ now? Or that just assumes so with red bulls usual performance

Reactions: 6
And then you'll get someone who went to school / college / has the same beliefs as him as the new PM

View attachment 1398567
Yeah exactly, it’s a revolving door of tit. I hope his ego is tarnished enough that he calls an election, just to spite the party. I feel like it’s something he’d do, then we could vote left again. But I’m also Scottish and want out the union so these are my somewhat selfish opinions :censored:

Oh Hello Lando!

Neck! 😍😍 Tan! 😍😍

Man is looking good!
Keep forgetting it’s Thursday already, I love double headers. He looks gooood

Reactions: 7
It's because Parliament breaks for the summer in 2 weeks which isn't enough time for a leadership race. Such tit timing but no major policy changes will happen over the summer unless there's a major incident ans Parliament is recalled. So yeah, stuck with him til then. Looking forward to his walk of shame to meet her Maj.
I hope she makes him feel like dirt, his greed, deliberate ineptitude and lack of care or understanding about his own country and in particular the tit he wants to do with NI should have him facing criminal charges. He's an absolute disgrace of a person and a leader.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
True. I mean Carlos won because he had the least amount of problems up front. I mean a win is a win, but you know ego
There is no way charles can be champ now? Or that just assumes so with red bulls usual performance
Charles can still be champion. Even Latifi could still be. We’re barely halfway through the season.
Of course a win is a win and I’m happy for Carlos but that team is quite vulnerable right now and Red Bull knows how to play on that.

Reactions: 10
I think he still can be but would be reliant on some DNF's plus he would have to get max points to achieve it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.